You turn into a cat

Usagi/ Sailor Moon:
Usagi would be both surprised and amused by the transformation. She'd immediately scoop up the tiny cat version of Y/N, showering them with affection, and promise to take care of them until they turn back.

Ami/ Sailor Mercury:
Ami would approach the cat Y/N with a mix of curiosity and concern. She'd examine them closely and research how to reverse the transformation, all while making sure they're comfortable and well-fed.

Rei/ Sailor Mars:
Rei might find the situation a bit amusing, but she'd also keep a watchful eye on the cat Y/N. She'd make sure they're warm and safe, occasionally chuckling at their playful antics.

Makoto/ Sailor Jupiter:
Makoto would be delighted by the cute cat Y/N and would immediately create a cozy space for them to rest. She'd pamper them with treats, toys, and lots of cuddles.

Minako/ Sailor Venus:
Minako would find endless entertainment in the cat Y/N's antics. She'd create a mini photoshoot, capturing adorable moments and showering them with attention and affection.

Haruka/ Sailor Uranus:
Haruka would find the situation quite amusing and would playfully tease the cat Y/N. She'd let them curl up in her lap while she drives, ensuring their safety and enjoying their company.

Michiru/ Sailor Neptune:
Michiru would find the transformation intriguing and would play soothing melodies on her violin to comfort the cat Y/N. She'd take care of their needs and enjoy the unique connection they now share.

Sailor Pluto:
Sailor Pluto would take the transformation in stride, knowing that magical occurrences are a part of their world. She'd create a special space where the cat Y/N can explore safely and provide guidance on how to reverse the transformation.