Morph Ideas!

So I always wanted to make a watermelon fade cat! I dont have the skill to do that so Im giving my idea to you guys so you can make it! I would make the face half pink and half green. The tail would be a fade from pink to green. Finally the rest of the body would be mitch match! Its name would be Pink/Green'Petal or Watermelon'Pelt. OOOOOOoooooo! Maybe Melon'Pink/Green! Im not sure. Also you are free to take this idea for the watermelon cat!

Next would be a brown cat with braided stripes that fade from light at the tail to dark brown at the head. I tried to make one but I failed miserably so Ill give my idea to you! I did see some one with a brown cat with braided stripes but it wasnt fade really.

Also here is a group photo!

On the left is Avocado! Im in the middle and Jay is on the right!

Also here is a nice photo of my favorite cat, Fused'Fur! I definitely need to come up with a better name

Also here is a nice photo of my favorite cat, Fused'Fur! I definitely need to come up with a better name... Anyway a little about my OC! Fused'Fur is a fierce warrior from Shadow Clan. Her litter mates were all one color {Grey tabby, Black, Brown, White, ETC} but she is all those colors! She got picked on because of that. Later in her life she became the most powerful warrior of Shadow Clan.

I will need to think her past out more thoroughly...

Anyway my next idea is to have a rainbow cat with white swirles! Ive only ever seen the opposite, a white cat with rainbow markings. Braided stripes would look good in white on a rainbow cat too. If anyone makes one id love to see it!

Finally Id love to make a green cat! Green is kinda that color in WCUE that never looks good on its own {IN MY OPINION}. Or at least I have never seen or made one that looks good-

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great life!