Chapter 40: The charm of animation

"Lan Xie, come lend a hand here."

The training was over, and Lan Xie was preparing to leave when someone called out to him.Lan Xie hurriedly ran over. Since he had approached the Divine Envoy, his reputation had spread even further. After all, he was the first survivor who had dared to actively approach the Divine Envoy. At a time when many survivors were still fearful and respectful, his bold actions stood out prominently.

After Lan Xie returned, everyone gathered around him, asking about the situation.

Lan Xie didn't hesitate to praise the Divine Envoy's kindness and generosity. He even mentioned the delicious sugary drink he had been offered, causing everyone's mouths to water and making some individuals feel restless.

As for Lan Xie's purpose in seeking the Divine Envoy, he openly shared it. He was well aware that the moment he decided to seek the Divine Envoy, this secret would not remain hidden. There was no need to keep it a secret any longer.

The Divine Envoy had advised him to continue with his military training instead of urgently searching for metal. This left Lan Xie somewhat disappointed, but at the same time, he felt less pressured. His ability was indeed special, but it wasn't to the point of driving him crazy, which meant he was safe.

As he noticed the changing attitudes, especially among the members of the Sparks Tribe, the slight sense of being overlooked dissipated.

People in the tribe were delighted to know about his unique talent, especially those who had experienced the convenience brought by metal. They were well aware of the significant impact metal had on the entire tribe.

However, during training, Lan Xie was treated just like everyone else, without any special treatment. But if something needed to be done, they would be more likely to call him, expressing their acceptance and welcome.

Together with Bing, who had been summoned along with him, Lan Xie inserted long poles into the ground and hung a large white cloth between them. Two large black boxes were placed nearby.

After finishing these tasks, Bing took out a strange metal box.

"What's this for?" Lan Xie asked curiously.

Bing had a mysterious look on her face. "This is something the Divine Envoy just got from the deity! After dinner, come and take a seat here. If you come late, you might not find a place!"

Bing was one of the first students in the learning class. Currently, she mainly assisted Yang Yi and had one of the most enviable positions.

Being closest to the Divine Envoy, she often got access to the freshest and most interesting things.

After saying this, Bing thought of something and regretfully added, "It's a pity you don't know how to read yet, otherwise, it would be even more interesting. Remember, the Divine Envoy likes diligent and eager learners."

At this moment, Lan Xie didn't quite understand what was going on. It wasn't until evening that he was glad he had followed Bing's advice and secured a spot early!

Because those who arrived late were pushed to the back, unable to see the spectacular and magical scene up close!

With a white cloth, a large speaker, and a projector, Yang Yi revealed the solar-powered generator he had brought with him. It charged during the day and was used to display TV shows and movies at night.

[T/N: Yang Yi is getting more and more ... absurd, in bringing out stuff, I'm quite worried]