Ch. 4: Blue Moon

I decided to switch up the episodes so they can work Scott and his pack.

================================================================

Scott's Pov

It's the time all werewolves hate. The Blue Moon is going to happen in a few days and honestly I'm worried. "Hey are you good Scott?" Liam asked me. I was brought back from my thought

"Yeah, It's just the blue moon coming." I explained. The guys understood having to deal with it themselves. "I'm a little worried about Selena and Ethan."

"You should be worried?" Jesse's voice asked. We turn to him and Jacob wearing dark clothes and sunglasses, if it wasn't for their hairstyle and personality it would be impossible to tell them apart.

"In a few nights Selena will be going wolf." Jesse said, sounding concerned.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Jesse looked at Jacob, who nodded, then back to us. "You guys are made werewolves. Werewolves that are bitten transform on their first full moon. But Selena is a descendent of werewolves." Jesse explained.

"We should keep an eye on them then." Theo states voicing my thoughts. I know he won't say it but he was always like this when Selena or Ethan were involved. Selena reminds him of Tara and Ethan reminds of the life that was taken from him. So he is protective of them. We all agreed to keep an eye on them as we headed to the school

We then saw Ethan and Benny in a headlock by David Stachowski. A guy on the football team, he's not a bully, more of a child who is a little rough.

Ethans's P.O.V

"Ow! Ethan, talk to me. You ok?" Benny asked. We were currently in a headlock by David Stachowski, one of the school jocks.

"Ya I'm great! Nothing like starting the day in some guys armpit!" I told Benny sarcastically. Just then Selena walked by us. At first she didn't notice us but then she walked back over to us. Selena fixed her backpack strap and her ponytail. She was in her pre-soccer outfit.

"Hey little brother! Are you having fun?" Selena asked me sarcastically.

"Just get us out of here!" I growled at her. She just left as Jesse walked up to us with the guys

"David let Ethan go," Jesse said. David looked up to see that Jesse was the one telling him to let me go, so he did. I was shoved over to Jesse. I elbowed him as he sighed.

"And Benny." Jesse told David.

"Thanks Jesse." Benny said as he rubbed his neck. Jesse just rolled his eyes at Benny then said, "Just be count it lucky that no one angers a Black.

"All right, listen up, geeks!" David started as Benny yelped like a girl. "From now on, we're best buds. Got it?"

"Yeah, yeah. Yeah we got it. Wait what?" I asked him in surprise. Even with my cousin, his pack and Selena and her friends, we didn't really have much of a friend group.

"Yeah. Awesome! Best buds forever. Totally cool." Benny said. Then Benny looked at me and said, "Headlocks are like jock hugs."

"Awesome! See you around bro one and bro two!" David started. He then hit Benny in the arm and said 'Yes!' and about to do it to me but stepped back before he could.

"That was awesome!" Benny said.

"Which part? The love tap or the part where you two could taste his deodorant?" Theo asked when he, Selena, Jacob and Isaac showed up behind us.

"Ah!" Benny and I said in unison. I hate it when they do that.

"Were you there the whole time?" Benny asked.