Rosaria

Affection• She's not the best at expressing her feelings, even if you've known each other longer

Affection
• She's not the best at expressing her feelings, even if you've known each other longer. Yet she is a bit more open when you two are alone.

• She isn't very touchy nor talkative I'd say that her Love Language is Quality Time. There's nothing better than spending time with you at the Tavern.

• One of the ways she shows her affection is how protective she is.

Care
• She's really stressing when you are going out without her.

• You never know if she's around. From time to time she will watch you from a distance to make sure you are okay.

Random Things
• She almost always forgets about breakfast, so it would be up to you to make it. She appreciates this so much.
• If you have more time in the morning before she goes to the Church, she lets you do her hair.

Jelousy
• Surprisingly it's really easy to make her jelous.

• When someone is flirting with you she will just stand still and glare at them.

• After you're no longer around she would just give them a "warning".

Lust
• She's not often horny, but when she is, it's very noticeable.

• She can be quite brutal, but she doesn't want to hurt you.

• She's definitely the dominant one.

• She likes light BDSM very much.