Prologue

It was a dark and stormy night in Port Royal. We see a woman with long (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes, her clothes were worn and torn in various places, though she was not concerned with her clothing. She was more concerned with running with a basket in her arms. She was constantly looking over her shoulder with a look of fear on her face before she looks back at the basket while saying "It's okay. It's alright. We'll be okay. I promise my little star." It was then that we see in the basket is a little newborn baby girl with (E/C) eyes, with tuffs of (H/C) hair. It was then that her mother's eyes landed on the Governor's house. She had heard that the Governor's wife had just given birth to a little girl today the same day she had given birth to her little star. She then looked down at her daughter and knew her best chance was to leave her little star with parents that could love and care for her something her and her soulmate could not. She rams up to the Governor's house and place her on the doorstep. It was then we see a branded red 'P' on the woman's left wrist.

With tears in her eyes she looks at her daughter and says with much sadness in her voice " I hope one day you can forgive me my little star. But your father and I cannot rise you. We live our life in constant fear of death every day could be the last for us, but I will not have that life for you. I'm going to hang I know this the guards are looking for me now but I will never let them harm you my little star. Find your father when you older I know her will grow cold with my death. But know this my little star I love you and always will." She then knocked on the door and ran away.

Governor Swann then opened the door confused and looking around just as he was about to close the door he heard a baby's cry and looked down and was shocked to find a newborn baby on his doorstep in a basket. He picked the infant up while reading the name on the letter "(Y/N)" he read with a smile while looking at the infant and said "A beautiful name for a beautiful child. Well I can't leave you out here now can I? So I suppose you'll just have to come and live with my and my daughter Elizabeth I'm sure she'll love to have a twin sister." He then proceeded to take the little girl home to rise as his own.