Interview

Imagine: you are apart of the JATP cast and today you've been invited to do an interview with the cast to promote the show. Everyone's having a blast but you notice Charlie keeps glancing at you across the room and is having a hard time paying attention.

A/n: my stories are always unnecessarily long because I like to add a ton of detail so sorry if you don't like it. And if you do, then you're welcome :)

I woke up this morning at 7am to give myself lots of time to get ready for a cast interview we had at 10.
I took a shower, threw on a sunset curve shirt and black jean shorts, as well as a half blue half purple flannel because I wasn't sure what the temperature would be like in the studio. They tend to be either freezing cold or wayyy too hot.
Once I'd got dressed, I sat down at my desk to do some makeup. I did my normal, fairly natural makeup, as well as my classic winged eyeliner. As I was rummaging around my desk I came across a new eyeshadow I'd got in a PR package awhile ago and completely forgot about. It was an iridescent shade that shifted between blue and purple depending on how the light hit it. I decided to put just a little on to add a bit of flair to my look for the interview.
Just as I was finishing up my phone began to ring.

Of course it was Owen. Who else would be 15 minutes early to pick me up?
I answer the call and before I can pick up I'm greeted with a "goooooood morningggggggg!" From Owen.
"Good Morning!!" I respond with the same energy.
"Are you ready to go? I'm outside!" Owen informs me.
"Yeah just give me a second to gather my things, since you're 20 MINUTES EARLY!!" I shoot back jokingly.
"Everyone knows on time is late!" He responds and I can practically hear him shrugging his shoulders.
"Yeah yeah I'll be right out." I say before hanging up the phone.
I quickly gather a water bottle, phone charger, and my wallet into a small bag and head for the door keys in hand.
I slip on my black vans and head out the door locking it behind me.
I give Owen a big wave as I skip towards the car and slide into the passenger seat.
"Yoooooo" he exclaims. "Are you so excited??"
"Yessss! I'm always so excited for interviews! They're so fun!!" I answer.
"Starbucks first?" Owen asks but he already knows the answer.
"Duh!" I respond as we're already pulling out of the driveway.

- Time Skip -

Owen and I grabbed some drinks and a quick snack before heading to the studio. As we found a parking space, we saw Charlie and Madison waving at us as they pulled into the lot. Owen and I hopped out of the car and stood near the front doors waiting for Charlie and Madi.

Not long after Charlie and Madi came running over to where we were to greet us.
"Eyyyyyyy how you doin'!?" Charlie said hugging the two of us with a huge smile on his face. "Omg heyyyy!" Madi said with equal enthusiasm as she gave Owen and I hugs as well.

Not long after we had all met up, we saw Jeremy pull into the lot as well. We greeted him with a big group hug before all walking into the building.