nine

୨⎯ forever ⎯୧ⁿᵉᶜᵏˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵖ²

forever
ᵉᶜᵏˡᵃᶜᵉ ²

THIRD PERSON ...
"so, yesterday was something," layla said as she slowly danced with conrad.

"yeah, but i can't believe we've been together for a year now," conrad responded. "i love your necklace."

"oh thank you. my wonderful boyfriend got it for me."

"mm i bet he's hot."

"oh yeah he is," layla smiled leaning up to kiss conrad.

as they pulled apart paige walked in with someone else next to her.

"attention everyone. please welcome our debutante waltz instructor, ms covington. all the way from ms covingtons school of ballroom dance in newton."

"thank you paige, as you all know the waltz is the most highly anticipated part of the ball. so, please join your partners now," ms covington finished speaking and everyone went to their date. "...and we will begin the fundamentals, starting with the box step."

when the music started conrad and lily grabbed each others hands. they danced in a comfortable silence taking in each other's company.

"it's a simple step. forward with the left, slide to the right, and then the feet close together."

"what the fuck," layla laughed as she stepped on conrads foot for the fifth time. "you're feet are going to be so bruised."

"it's okay, i wouldn't want anyone else stepping on my feet."

"what?" layla loudly laughed again as she rested her head on his shoulder. "you're so goofy."

"me? goofy?"

"yes. the goofiest."

"okay then but when this is over i gotta go see cleveland," conrad smiled.

"whatever goof."

"okay you can stop now," conrad bit his lip shaking his head.

"no thank you."

"you're back."

conrad turned around to the voice of belly as she came out of the house.

"hey," he quickly smiled before continuing to clean up.

"let me help you," belly suggested as the air got awkward. "i-i uh broke up with cam."

"okay, why?"

"you know the whole necklace thing and i truly understand on what you were trying to do. it'll never be too late to tell me who it was really for."

"belly what? why are you dragging this on. the necklace was meant for layla, thats why she has it. can you please just back off. i just want to be friends."

"are you kidding me!? conrad you're being such a bitch!"

"what do you want me to say," conrad almost laughed. "i'm sorry?"

belly lightly scoffed. "are you sorry?"

"i don't know, not really. belly, i have thought about you. in the past. but that was the past and this is the present. i don't anymore."

belly rolled her eyes and sadly walked away right up back to her room.

forever
⁴⁴⁴ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ

ᴬᵁᵀᴴᴼᴿˢ ᴺᴼᵀᴱ

im back !!!!

how've you guys been

writing the next chapter now i promise

🦅