Cousins Beach

I am on FaceTime with Belly and Taylor, I can't believe I'm going to be alone this summer Taylor said. You're going to see us on Belly's birthday. Madi are you bringing your bikini or your bodysuit that belly is bringing Taylor asked me, of course not I stopped wearing those two years ago tay I told her.

Jeremiah is gonna love it Taylor told me, Taylor has always shipped me and Jeremiah together since we were 10. I keep on telling you Taylor me and Jeremiah are just friends and always will be just friends.

Madison it's time for you to leave now my mum  yelled out. I gotta go now I said, are you driving or is your mum taking you there Bell asked me. Oh no, I'm driving my mum's exact words are "No hell am I going to drive you there so you are going to drive yourself or you not going".

Okay, I have to go now I see you there belly and talk to you tomorrow Taylor bye.
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
I was driving in my car and I pulled up at the driveway to my cousin's beach house I breathed in the air. Finally, after two years, I'm back.

I open the car door and see Belly and Jeremiah hugging and my stomach twists. Madi Belly yelled then ran over to me, and hugged me tight. Jesus Belly I cannot breathe I said tapping on her. Madison Lockwood is that you I heard somebody and I turned around and saw Steven and Conrad.

Stevey and Connie holy crap I said running up to both of them and hugging them tight. We pull apart holy crap you look so different Conrad told me. Thank you I said, you dyed your hair Steven asked. Yeah, I did do you like it I asked them.

Mad I turn around and see Jeremiah, he runs up to me and lifts me in the air I hug him back wrapping my arms around his neck and his arms go around my waist. He put me down, holy shit you look hot he told me spinning me around.

Thanks, Jere Bear I said I suddenly felt a weird feeling in my stomach, Madison Laurel and Susannah said at the same time. I ran up to them and hugged them tightly I missed you guys so much I said. We missed you too Laurel said.

It's time for a Belly and Madi flops the boys said, oh shit I yelled running as fast as I can before Jeremiah grabbed me and Conrad grabbed belly. Oh my god, but I did Jere now I said yelling at him.

They both dropped us in the pool, my hair was soaking wet and clinging to the side of my face. I saw belly pull Conrad in the pool.

Jeremiah's pov

Madison looks so different her blonde wet hair stuck to her face she no longer has braces and glasses and wears clothes not show her skin my stomach starts to feel weird. I can't believe it's been two years since I've seen her.

Hey Jere you alive she asked me

Madison's pov

Jere you alive I asked him, and he shook his head. I try to push myself out of the pool, hey Jere can you help me I asked him putting my hand out of him and grabbing. Yeah he replied, I grabbed his hand and pulled him in the pool.

You bitch he told me, I thought you were smarter Jere Bear of course I was gonna do that I told him.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
First chapter of this book, I have big plans for it I just love this Oc and Jeremiah so much

See you guys next time