TIME TRAVELER : Rebellion - Welcome back to the past (Ch 2)

Thank you for reading :)

Have a great day ! Feel free to drop a comment or vote :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The smell of sweet mandarin and blossom jasmine woke up my sleeping senses. Silk sheets embraced my body giving the impression of a warm hug .While i was moving my hands on fluffy pillows a Small smirk was drawn on my face from pleasure so i graped the velvet blankets as i turned side . Velvet somon blankets with golden details matched aristocratic window curtains letting gold sun rays falling happily in the room. A huge work of art decorated the long wall wallpaper like golder jewelry on woman's neck. That reflected a young couple of lovers siting on green grass down a tree watching a long blue river flowing. So perfect love. Next to that picture a women white boudoir furniture existed with a huge wooden baroque mirror and luxury stool. My eyes caught many beautiful and also colorful small fragrance bottles in different shapes on his drawers not forgetting the make up pallets . Wow . Even the carved wardrobe with wooden flowers was so realistic that you could touch them like be real roses .

Awesome it looked like a picture from Victorian era. “

I thought while I raise my body, I pulled my knees up to my chest with aim climb out blanket . I was wearing a long white night dress by muslin leaving my hit leg uncovered on the sheet. It was paining a bit and I was really sad for the moment . I touched my white night dress and many thoughts passed on my mind .The last thing I remembered I was that I had been wandering in woods previous night after a crazy crush with a horse carriage. Oh My God the pedant really worked when I was in my room . “What the heck ? Where am I ? Oh My God the pedant , where it is ? . I didn't see it anywhere.” I Understated that something wasn't going well, so I start screaming .

A courageous female servant in 30's with a light blue old fashioned dress entered inside room to calm me. But it was unable so she shouted a older man. When she open the bedroom's door, an old man at late 50's with white wavy hair and glasses greed me gently. His mistake was to approach me, I start going back on bed as away of him I could . I din't understand what he was saying but I manage to understand that he spoke more than 6 different languages to find out which my language is. French , Italian,mandarin perhaps and others but I cut his words cause I was afraid.

“Please, can you tell me where am I?

I look them and she find out that I spoke English.

“ My name is William Johnson . I am private doctor here and also I undertake administrative duties in the castle of Heliopolis . Don't be afraid. We found you in the dawn , fallen on ground few kilometers away of forest while kings fellowship going hunting .

“ Heliopolis? Where am I and in which country?”

It was all Greek to me.

“Let me explain. Carla get out please. It's ok”

The maid made a deep bow holding her white apron , like one we see in old fashioned movies and finally got out room

“You are not from here. Your clothes showing it , your crazy attitude and your bag with strange objects that you carry .”

The tall man dressed in black costume of milled ages stood in front of me.

“Where is my bag and my pedant too ?“

I said nervously running my fingers inside my light brown hair.

“One question in time. We are in Zephyra  at Hellion kingdom . As you see map there are also two Mesena and Kalydon . You are a time traveler. I understood it very quick when I saw you lying down without senses so my obligation was to protect you under Prince Oliver power accommodation. By carrying you here , maids cleaned your body and I took care of your leg wound .