26

"morning" demi sang as i walked into the kitchen. i rubbed my tummy when i smelt the food she was cooking. i walked around to her side of the kitchen island "i dont deserve you" i kissed her neck.

we ate breakfast, i let barry eat the mushrooms because they tasted funny.

we were deciding what to do with the day, we landed on getting the boys over and just chill.

fergal was the first to arrive, he was carrying a bag which he handed to demi when he walked in.

"hello mama" fergal kissed my cheek giving me a hug, i smile and laughed as he rubbed my belly.

a similar occurrence happened when luis and dom arrived. i didnt ask because frankly it wasnt my business.

we were sitting on the couch, i could hear scuffles coming from the back yard but i figured it was just barry and luna playing around.

"do you trust me?" demis hands covered my eyes, i laughed and tried to shake her hands off my face "yes, always. whats going on" i laughed, demi stood my up where damien tied a blind fold over my eyes, i hoped to god it didnt mess up my mascara.

"weve got you a suprise" dom laughed, trying to sound like an evil genius but he just sounded like a doofus.

after walking for a few seconds, i heard the sliding door and then felt the step down, we must be outside.

"three, two, one" and the blindfold was off. after adjusting to the light i see a crap ton of people.

omg, they had thrown me a baby shower.

i saw alexa, kanako, rebecca and bianca, leah, andrew and his wife, adam copeland, josh and john, natalie, rhonda and shayna, leati, as well as so many more. i nearly started crying. the back yard had been decorated in purple decor, there was balloons and a table full of wrapped items.

"surprise" they all screamed, i laughed, tears leaking from the corners of my eyes.

"oh you guys" i wasnt ashamed of the tears streaming down my face now.

i looked to demi who was standing next to me with her phone out.

"i love you" i mouthed to her, i walked forward.

after an hour of mingling, i was just sitting with the twins when i felt a pain in my belly.

i brushed it off knowing it was the baby kicking.

i was walking around, i spotted becca sitting with her husband, colby.

i beelined for them.

"hello my favorite couple" i sat next to colby, he laughed his infectious laugh and slung his arm around me.

"whats up bunny" becca smiled at her husbands words, her hand holding a glass of something.

"nothing just enjoying life with my wwe fam what about you" i teased, even though we all have a family of own, our wwe family was so tight it was great.

"oh nothing" rebecca snorted her accent making me smile. ive always loved the way she says words.

we were chatting for a little bit, the pain in my belly wasnt stopping, i was looking around for rhonda, when i spot her i excuse myself from my conversation.

"hey" i smile, she hugs me and says hey back.

"i was wondering, did you ever get like pains like right here" i asked her, pointing to where it was hurting on my stomach.

"oh yeah. whens youre due date?" she asked, sipping her drink. i think back at the last doctor appointment "uhh, like 2 weeks i think" i shrug.

"yeah its probs just braxton hicks" ive heard that term before and trusted her words.

"okay guys, i think its time for brina to make a toast" demi said tapping a glass of water she was drinking, i laughed and walked to the front of the crowd and turning.

"okay, so i would like to thank you all for coming" i held my hands out motioning to all of them.

"and i want you to all know how much i love you guys, seriously. even though ive beaten half your asses in the ring" i laughed, pointing to colby, referring to a couple of weeks ago on raw. "yeah you got lucky buns" everyone laughed at our banter.

"but im so happy to know my baby boy or girl, is going to have so many aunties and uncles who will love them" i rub my belly, "this whole 8 months has been a whirl wind of a time, i want to bring attention to my JDAY fam, and how much support you all have given me. and a great big thanks to my girlfriend, for making this day happen. i love you so god damn much and i want you to know that. but i- OW fuck" i bent over, clutching my belly.

gasps and mutters of concern ran through the crowd.

"shit" demi ran to my side, she looked up and begged for help in getting me to a chair, john and josh lift me up and bring me to the closest chair.

"uh oh" i look down, there was water running down my legs, and the cramping in my stomach was non stop.

"the babies coming" leati yelled, there was cheers coming from everywhere.

"ill get the hospital bag" dom said running inside and grabbing what we had packed, we had one stored here and back at my apparetment, but i still havent set up the nursey.

"ill call and let the hospital know were coming" fergal said walking away with his phone in hand. rebecca and rhonda came to my side, kneeling. demi was pacing, she was probably freaking out more than i was.

"breath" rhonda coached me through a contraction, becca let me squeeze her hand tightly.

dom came running down stairs with the bag, and fergal had told us that the hospital knows.

"lets go and have a baby" demi said shakely, easing me up and guiding me to her car, before i sat down luis had placed down towels.

the crowd watched at the car rolled out of the car park and down the road.

"FUCKKKK" i screamed as i tried easing the pain.