You Shine Like the Sun (RengokuxSad!Reader)

Here,Stranger

Here,Stranger. Ill get you started off with this. Its theme is...fluff. Enjoy~....

You were walking around,looking at a town you decided to check out. Today was your day off from demon slaying. As soon as people saw you they stared at you,and you couldnt tell how they felt,but the looks were as if they were disgusted or scared,but you paid no attention to it.

You ignored it all because you didn't understand why. Obviously if you are a demon slayer,you are bound to get scars. Its normal..for you.

You arrived at a food stand. it looked like it was just a little local stand but as you came closer you saw many,many people there. You didn't really mind because you were okay with being around crowds,since most of your missions took place near populated areas. 

When you got closer it smelled like you were at a 5 star Michelin restaurant..as if you knew what it actual smelled like,let alone look like.

There was a line,but although there were tons of people,the line was surprisingly short,so you patiently waited in line. you spoke to the seller once you were at the front.

"Hi! Can i get..(F/F)?"

The food seller just stared at you,and you could notice visible disgust on their face.

"I-Is something wrong with my face? Why are you disgusted?"

"Your face.."

"What about my face? Last time i looked in the mirror,i looked fine!"

"Your face is disgusting! Your scars are so ugly!"

Shock filled your body as they said that. You never considered yourself as ugly even though you have scars everywhere. You accepted the fact that you had to get hurt,and sometimes you will get scars. You just assumed that people wont mind your scars because people get hurt all the time.

"Beauty is valued heavily in this village,did you not know? I would give you what you asked for but since you dont fit the beauty standards,i refuse to serve you. It would be bad for business...really bad."

"W-Whatever! You know what? Your ugly! You cant serve me because im way too above the beauty standards! You dont even know what beauty is,let alone what it looks like! I hope you fall into poverty."

You then left,understanding why people gave you gross looks as you walked past them.

 Around 15 to 20 minutes later you arrived back home to your shared estate with Rengoku,which he wasnt home yet since he was out on a mission.

You went to your room and you sat silently on your bed,thinking about what just happened.