Chapter 6

3RD PERSPECTIVE

THE Morning Sun hit Santiago's Face. as it was daylight. the man woke up and got off the floor remembering that he had slept in Nyla's Room he exited out seeing the little girl and Julia by The dinning table.

"Morning Santiago" Julia greeted as she placed a bowl of cereal besides Nyla. "Thanks Mom" Julia rubbed the little girl's Head as she walked towards Santiago. "Thank you for cleaning up the mess and putting Nyla back to sleep" Santiago nodded "There's Coffee if you want some. Jabari is in the shower getting ready"

Santiago went over to the counter and poured himself some Coffee. He sat beside Nyla as she smiled at Santiago feeling more comfortable with him. Jabari came out into some new clothes. Seeing Santiago.

"Morning Santiago, sorry about the mess" Jabari said as he gotten told by his girlfriend. Santiago Giggled "it's alright I was a bit surprised that you got up. I thought you would be hungover." Jabari starting hitting his chest. "Well I am good at drinking alcohol like that" Julia smacked her boyfriend on the shoulder.

"Stop getting cocky" She said as Jabari held her by her waist. And started kissing her. "You know you love it" Santiago and Nyla both looked at each other before saying ew.

Jabari flipped off at Santiago and Julia smacked him again. "Don't do that especially in front of Nyla" Jabari started to pout "I'm sorry baby" Santiago Started laughing. "Bro Shut up go get ready we leave in five minutes" Santiago gets up and puts his mug in the sink.

"Okay but when I get back you better not be still pouting to poor Julia" Santiago leaves to his room to change his clothes. As he goes back downstairs he sees Tara, Rosita, Glenn and Noah in the living room. With Nyla. Then noticed that Rosita was wearing his Jacket still. He walked towards them and Nyla noticed.

"Hey Uncle Santiago I made more friends" She pointed at each one of them. He smiled and noticed Jabari enter the living room. "Okay we're heading off, bye Nyla" Nyla ran up too Jabari and hugged him. Nyla then hugged Santiago. "Bye Uncle Santiago"

"Bye Nyla be good to your mother" She nodded then looked at everyone and waved goodbye. They all waved back at the young one and headed outside. Where Olivia the lady who took are weapons were. She handed each of our weapons then the keys for the vehicle that they were taking.

They followed Jabari as they walked to the vehicle. Rosita was walking beside Santiago and the others noticed and Started snickering. That caught Santiago's attention but he ignored. "So here" Rosita Took the jacket off and handed it to Santiago.

"You sure you don't need it" Santiago looked at her. "I'm fine it's quite hot today anyways" The man took the jacket from her hands and put it in his bag. "She's cute" Rosita looked at Santiago. "You mean Nyla?"

"Yeah it's cute how she calls you uncle" Santiago smiles. "Yeah. Jabari told her to call me uncle" Rosita smiles. They entered the van. Where Tara, Santiago Glenn and Noah. Sat in the back while Rosita and Jabari were in the front.

They drive out of Alexandria. "Where's the first location" Jabari says while Noah is looking over the map. It's an abandoned warehouse a mile or so away" Jabari nodded as he watched the road.

"So it's Rosita right" Jabari asked while driving. The woman nodded as Jabari. "My daughter seems to like you a lot" He said as the woman looked at him. "Really?" Jabari nodded. Then on the two started to get to know each other a bit more.