After the show-Lyney

(More dominant Lyney, M4F, tying up, blind folding, rough, praise, degradation, fingering, oral, consensual, protected sex)

Lyney just finished a magic show and you were waiting for him back stage. When the show ended he finally made his way over to you and he bows to you and kisses your hand "How did you like the show, mon chérie?" "I thought it was amazing! It was mesmerizing! I couldn't take my eyes off of you." He smirks slightly and stands straight up and takes your hand and says "Well chérie i'm glad you enjoyed the show. I have a little something special planned in my dressing room if you are willing to join me, that is." You think to yourself "I wonder what he is planning" You nod and say to him "Of course Lyney lead the way." He smiles and starts leading you to his dressing room.

Once you two are in his dressing room he locks the door behind you both. You see a bed and a few things on it such as a rope and a blind fold and you feel your face get a bit red and Lyney smirks at you and says "Not what you were expecting mon amour?" "N-no not really." He says "That's the fun part about magic you never know what to expect." He then pushes you against the door and holds your wrists with one hand above you and crashes his lips against yours. Your eyes widen a bit in surprise but you quickly return the kiss and Lyney bites your lip slightly and that makes your open your mouth slightly. Lyney takes advantage of that and he slides his tongue in your mouth and explores your mouth before breaking away from the kiss. You both are breathing a bit heavy and he kisses your lips again and leaves a trail of kisses until he gets to your neck and he looks up at you and says "May I?" You nod and he kisses your neck and he sucks on a few areas making you squirm a little bit and he sucks on those areas again leaving red marks and he bites your neck making you moan slightly and he smirks at you and does it again in a different area of your neck earning him another moan from you. He leaves a few bite marks and red marks on your neck in various areas.

He lets go of your wrists and he runs his fingers up and down your arms and he reaches your shoulders and says "May I take this off of you amour?" You nod and he says "Arms up chérie" You lift your arms up like he asked and he takes your shirt off and he looks at your body with adoration and lust and he says "You're such a good girl. Following my orders the first time they are asked. Continue to be a good girl and i'll give you a reward that i'm sure you will love." Your face gets a bit red and he grabs your waist and leads you to the bed and he pushes you down on to the bed and he hovers on top of you and he gives you a quick kiss on the lips and kisses your neck a few times getting a few soft moans out of you before he gets to your chest and he looks up at you and you nod at him giving him consent to take your bra off. He unclips your bra and he says "Amour, you are so beautiful. You are glowing." His words make you blush a little and feel loved by him.

He then puts his hands on your chest and lowers his head down and takes one of your nipples in his mouth and he rolls and squeezes your other in between his fingers. You let a few gasps out of your mouth and he smirks a tiny bit and continues doing what he is doing to you. He then switches from sucking on one nipple to the other one giving them both equal attention before he slides you up on the bed and gets the rope that was sitting there and snaps his fingers and your wrists are now tied to the headboard of the bed and you look surprised and he chuckles a bit and says "Why so surprised chérie? I am a magician after all this is what I do." He starts taking off his shirt and when he does he tosses it on the floor alongside your shirt and bra. You notice he has soft toned abs that aren't very clear until he has his shirt off. He notices you eyeing him and he says "Oh does my pretty girl like what she sees?" Your face gets a bit red at his words and you can feel yourself get more and more aroused by the second. He says "Answer me Amour or you will get a punishment." You let your curiosity get the best of you and you don't answer him and he says "Oh I see. You want the punishment. Such a dirty girl." He walks over to you and puts his hand under your chin and makes you look at him in the eyes and he says "You're being such a bad girl right now chérie." He takes his hand off of you and he ties a blindfold around your head. He says "When you start acting like a good girl i'll take it off of you." You hear him take his clothes off and you feel the bed shift and you feel his hands on you and he takes your skirt off and he says "You're so beautiful chérie."

You feel his breath on your thighs and he starts kissing your inner thighs. He leaves kisses from your lower thighs up until he reaches the top of your panties and he says "May I take these off amour?" You nod your head giving him consent and he takes off your panties and you hear him say a few curse words under his breath then he says "You're already so wet for me chérie." He then puts his hands on your face and unties the blindfold and says "Are you gonna be a good girl for me?" You nod and he takes the blindfold off of you and you see him just in a pair of boxers and you see a buldge growing in his pants as he lowers himself down to your thighs and puts his head in between them and he rubs your clit at a medium pace and it sends shivers down your spine and a few moans come out of your mouth and he slides one of his slender fingers inside of you pumping it in and out of you and curling it slightly. He adds another finger and more moans escape your mouth and with every moan you can see his cock twitching in his boxers. Lyney adds a third finger inside of you and speeds up the pace of his fingers pumping in and out of you. This makes you arch your back and moan loudly he then licks your clit and you start to feel a knot in your stomach. Lyney continues fingering you and licking your clit speeding up at every chance he gets he can tell you're close from the way your walls are clenching around his fingers.

He speeds up the pace one final time and you arch your back once more and you let out a loud moan and you cum all over his fingers. He takes his fingers out of you and puts them into his mouth tasting you. "You taste so sweet."

He licks his fingers clean before he grabs a condom out of the side table beside the bed and he takes his boxers off and you see how long his is as he opens the condom with his teeth and slides it onto his dick. He groans slightly when he comes in contact with his dick and he gets on the bed and gets on top of you. You can feel his cock rubbing against you and he says "May I?" You nod and he slowly slides his dick inside of you. You moan when he slides into you feeling your walls stretch because of his size. He groans and says "Fuck your so tight." He then starts thrusting into you at a medium and steady pace. You grip on to the rope tying you to the bed as he is thrusting inside of you. He groans again and says "Fuck you feel so good. I'm addicted to this pretty little pussy of yours."

He speeds up the pace of his thrusting he is thrusting at a fast pace now going a little more rough too and you are moaning loudly because of how good he feels to be inside of you. Stretching you out, pleasuring you, thrusting inside of you, claiming you. You are moaning loudly and Lyney is loving every second of it. How you moan for him, how you squeeze him just right, how it feels to be inside of you, he loves this he is high off of the feeling of you. He groans loudly and he says "Fuck your so tight I love how you squeeze my cock just right." He grabs your waist and thrusts deep inside of you hitting your G-spot making you arch your back and moan louder than before and he smirks and continues thrusting fast and hard deep inside of you hitting your G-spot every single time without fail. Making you moan and squirm in pleasure. He is making you feel so good you're not gonna last much longer if he keeps going like this.

Lyney is groaning and letting out moans and the sound of both of your moans and your skin slapping against each other fills the room. He rams his cock inside of you faster and rougher than before. You can tell he isn't holding back he is going all out making you both feel amazing. You both are moaning messes. He crashes his lips against yours and continues ramming his cock inside of you and you feel a knot build up in your stomach and your walls tighten around him and he breaks the kiss and says "Be a good girl for me and hold it so we can finish together ok?" You nod and he rams his cock inside you faster and rougher than before hitting your G-spot every single time. You feel his cock twitching inside of you and he throws his head back and says "Fuck i'm so close." He continues ramming into you not slowing down for anything. You are moaning and whimpering because of how good it feels and he groans and says "Cum for me baby. Cum all over me. Let me experience how good you feel when you reach your climax." When he says that he thrusts a few more times and your walls tighten around him one more time and you reach your orgasim and he continues thrusting into you and you feel his cock twitch and he cums inside of the condom.

You both are breathing heavy and he pulls out of you and takes the condom off and ties it and throws it away. He unties the ropes that were holding your wrists the whole time and he kisses your wrists that have red rings around them from the rubbing against the rope. Lyney finds your bra and panties and puts them on you and he puts his boxers on and cuddles up next to you and after a while you both fall asleep.

THE END!!!!! Next: Lyney one shot