Forgotten Anniversary- Lyney

Today is yours and Lyney's 6 month anniversary and Lyney had completely forgotten it and went to perform a magic show. A few hours pass and Lyney finally gets home and he sees you crying on the couch and he immediately looks concerned and worried for you.

He walks over to the couch and crouches down so he can see your face and he gives you a small smile. "Hey, what's wrong Amour?" You look at his face teary eyed and you say "Lyney you forgot our anniversary today and went out and completely forgot about me and today. And it really hurt my feelings." His face drops and he hugs you and he whispers to you "Amour, i'm so sorry I had no idea our anniversary was today I thought it was tomorrow." You say "Lyney that is a horrible excuse you can just tell me you forgot about it." Lyney says "Baby, I would never forget about such a special day. I just mixed up the date that's all I promise. How can I make this up to you? I'll do anything you want. Anything say the word and its yours."

You break away from the hug and your tears are starting to dry up a bit and you say "Really? You mean it?" He says "I mean every word. I would never intentionally forget our special day. So what would you like from me, mon amour?" He wipes your tears away with his hands and You think about what he said for a second "Stay here for the rest of today and all day tomorrow. So it can be just the two of us." He says "You got it. Anything you want. Any other requests?" You think about the perfect thing and you say "Carry me to the bed we are cuddling the rest of the day." He lets out a little laugh and he says "Your wish is my command." He winks at you and kisses your hand before picking you up bridal style and carrying you to the bed before setting you down on it gently and laying down beside you.

You get into a comfortable position and Lyney lays beside you and holds on to your waist and holds you close to him. His head is resting on your shoulder and you can hear his slow and steady breathes. He says "I'm really sorry for today. I love you so much." Its a bit muffled because his mouth his pressed on your upper back. You smile and you say "I love you too Lyney but please try not to let it happen again my heart can't take it." You turn over so your facing him and he gives you a soft and gentle kiss and he says "It will never happen again I swear it to you." Your head is resting on his chest now and he is running his fingers through your hair and leaving a kiss on your forehead every now and then. He is whispering sweet words to you like "You're so beautiful.", "I love you so much.", "I'm so lucky to have you as my partner.", Etc.

You eventually fell asleep and Lyney fell asleep shortly after you did.

THE END!!!!!! Next: Xiao!