Yoonmin 2nd smut part

Smut🔞 part

Then Yoongi and Jimin started kissing each other Hardly. Jimin was moaning during kiss which was making Suga more hard. Yoongi hands was traveling all over the Jimin body.After some time when Suga becomes satisfied with Jimin lips, he moves toward Jimin neck. And this moment makes Jimin inmovable.
Jimin was pulling Suga more close to him by his head. Yoongi was lying between Jimin leg's. He was pressing himself more in Jimin during kiss.

"Aghhh~~~~" Jimin moans
(Then suga removes Jimin shirt and Jimin removes suga shirt. Suga moves toward jimin pervert part. And slowly unzipped Jimin pant. Now suga could see Jimin pink part. Suga Started licking Jimin Hole. Jimin was rolling his eyes in every direction due to pleasure. Jimin grabs Suga head and insert him more into his hole.

"Ufggg~~~please more" Jimin looks at suga, who was sucking Jimin hole. After hearing this word's , Suga enters his Tongue into Jimin Hole.

"Aishhhhh~~~~MOVE PLEASE" Jimin gritted his teeth.
(Suga started moving inside the Jimin holes with a speed, And Now Jimin was so close,

"WHAT THE FUCK" Jimin cums.

(Now suga removes their pants, He lays over Jimin, and Jimin wrapped his arms around Suga shoulder from the beck.
Suga puts his length in front of Jimin entrance)
"Are you ready? " Suga asked
"Yeah but be gentle" Jimin said.

(then suga slowly puts his length into Jimin)
"Hey, I'm dead" Jimin Hissed in pain.
"Relax,Everything will be okay" Suga slowly insert his length into Jimin.
After inserting.
"Move" Jimin said.

(then suga slowly moving inside Jimin)

"Ahh~~~AHH~~~" Jimin was moaning.
(After some time) Plz incre~~increase.
(Then suga started increasing his thrust speed, His every thrust was hard and enjoyable.)
"Ugggg~~~~So~~~better" Jimin was on nine cloud.
"You(thrust) so(thrust) tight" Yoongi said while thrusting Hardly. Jimin was shaking up and down due to suga hard thrust. And finally suga approachs to Jimin sensitive spot.

"PLEASE MORE AGHHHH~~~~AHH~~~ Right there" Jimin grabbed Suga Shoulder.

"Ughhhhhh~~~So good" Yoongi grabbed Jimin hips and makes him sat on his lap and started shaking more hardly and hardly.

"Ughhhhhh~~~~" Yoongi groan in pleasure
"I'm Cumming" Jimin closed his eyes tightly.
"Me tooooooo, HELLLLLL" Released his cum into Jimin.
"AHHHH, AHHHH, AHHH " Released on Suga stomach.

(continue on video)