Giving head

Pov:
She calls my name, I come in and i see her sitting on the edge of our bed with spreaded legs. Next to her lays a vibrator, handcuffs, a plug and other stuff. I'm going on my knees between her legs and wait for her permission to do something.
She grabs my face, looks me in the eyes and tells me:
«Give me head princess»
I start opening her pants, pull them down and do the same with her boxers.
She grabs my ponytail and brings my face closer to her pussy.
I'm starting with kissing her inner thigh and get closer and closer to there were she wants me. I start giving her pussy a smooth, slow tongue kiss. I go with my tongue through her slit up and down. I hear how her breath is getting faster and I enjoy eating her creamy, sweet pussy out. I take my index finger and my thumb, spread her lips and and then i suck gently on her clit. Her legs are shaking and she gets even more wet. During that I'm taking my second hand and penetrate her with thee fingers, wich is kinda difficult cause her pussy is so tight. I notice how close she is to cum and in this moment she pulls my head a bit away and she squirts into my face and a bit on my tidds.
--------
I hope u enjoyed the first part of this story let me know if i can do anything better or just give me some inspo for other stories
XOXO Ur hoeee