Sweet Goodness

There are times where I feel like my life is as sweet as I am. I had so much fun, made friends with people at my age, did some chats I'm used to having, and felt so much joy from what makes me happy.

Of course, that was all in the past.

The life where you must focus on what's more important than anything good you want to happen before whatever you want will happen soon enough. That's my life right now.

Many good things I dream of and my heart desires no longer happen to me because the chances for that are rare. It is thanks to how tough life gets at times in reality feels sour in my life. Sour like a lemon that smells fresh, but tastes as sour as it is so.

Since I have to do what's important in the present, I slowly change from the person I am before to a different one with maturity while I try to be hopeful for my life to change someday.

However, among all the sweet things I like, one of them sometimes gives me a good snap.

I have a sweet tooth ever since I was a kid. And it still stays sweet whenever I eat the sweet thing that's a really good treat: Hershey's chocolate.

Hershey's Milk Chocolate is the very first one I tasted. When I take a bite on each of the twelve bars, I feel good and sweet in my tastebuds. Then in my mind, while I taste the delightful milk chocolate, I'm in a world where I get to do what I love, live my dreams, fulfill my heart's desires, and best of all, be who I remain to be from the inside.

A sweet, kind, friendly and active girl whose energy is as high as her sweet tooth at times.

I feel like I'm singing my heart out.

Designing stylish clothes that look so great.

Painting art as colorful as a lovely rainbow.

Writing stories people will enjoy reading at anytime.

It's how I feel in that world each time I have a moment of eating Hershey's chocolate. The same implies to the Hershey's Cookies 'N' Creme chocolate as well.

The world and everything else I thought of only exists in my imagination. But to me, it's one of the best I can experience anytime at any day. It gets better when I eat Hershey's chocolate too.

I'm still sweet, kind and friendly, even though I'm no longer active unless I do something I really like. I have a feeling that when I eat the Hershey's Dark Chocolate, it's going to fill my world with extra delight.

As I wait for my life to change soon, I'll remember there is always hope when life becomes sour, for it will be sweet and good.

Just like Hershey's.