preparations .

"SO [y/n], how exactly did you know about this

"SO [y/n], how exactly did you know about this... creature? i don't think the government have announced about this?"

"straight to the point, i see.."

just like i thought, Karasuma would ask me questions directed to Koro-sensei directly. i mean, who wouldn't? especially when a random 15 year old girl knew about it.

"well, for starters, i knew all about Koro-sensei, Kunogigaoka and about those assasins that you're gonna hire."

"for instance, i know that later on, you're gonna hire Irina Jelavich to be their English teacher aside from helping them assasinate that octopus."

Karasuma looked shocked by my knowledge. he nods his head slightly and cleared his throat,

"yes, uh- how did you know all about this information anyway? do you have a spy? an insider?"

that question made me ponder for a second. i mean, i can't just tell him that "oh, i knew the whole plot of Assassination Classroom already, you're welcome"?? what if they went "wtf is an Assassination Classroom??"

"uhh— i'm sorry, but i can't tell you how did i got this information. but as far as you can know, i'm the only one who know all this information, i think..."

Karasuma stared at me for a second. then, he nodded his head slowly and began focusing on his works instead.

i slumped at the window and sighed deeply. my eyes began to water just thinking about home. just then, i noticed a rather slimy tap on my shoulder. i turned back and saw Koro-sensei trying to solve a rubik's cube.

"nyurufufu~ we meet again! coincidence, isn't it?"

"not really but i mean, yeah.. of course.."

"don't worry [y/n], this new life won't be as bad as you think, y'know?"

"i know.. it's just that... i'm not ready to leave my current life too", i said as i wiped the tears that's threatening to fall.

we fell in silence after that. well, not really. Koro-sensei did try to make small chats with me, but i wasn't in the mood for it, so i just ignored him.

"[y/n?]"

"yes..?"

"ah, well— regarding your place to stay-"

i look at him with a puzzled face. he must've saw my face for how flustered he became.

"for the time being, you'll be staying with me. i mean, it's only appropriate right? my department was the one who separated you from your family in the first place."

"oh- yeah, right."

{ TIME SKIP }
> Karasuma's home <

i gasped in disbelief. dang, how big is this house?! no, it's practically a mansion!! i think it could probably fit like, what?? four elephants???

"uh— feel free to pick any room you want. my office's on the left, i'm there most of the time. just don't sneak in my office or my room."

"sure thing."

i went in my new room and was not surprised to see it tidy. i mean, Karasuma did seem like a person who values tidiness. the room was overall white and grey in colour, and was filled with a queen sized bed, a desk, wardrobe, a bookshelf and a built-in toilet.

so i unpacked my things and cleaned myself up. my family's photo were left on the desk, while my books were placed tidily.

just then, a knock interrupted my thoughts. i opened the door to find Karasuma with bunch of clothes in his hand.

"that octopus handed this over. he said it's like an apology from him for getting you in this... mess.", he stated, which made my heart flutter. i mean, getting new clothes as an apology?? hell yeah.

"as you maybe already knew, you're going to Kunogigaoka and resume your studies there. additionally, you'll be placed in 3-E."

"... right."

Karasuma excused himself and left me. with nothing to do, i decided to watch some show downstairs. oh, and maybe make some instant noodles too while i'm at that.

"god, it's practically an instant noodle heaven in here. how did this man survive in daily basis???", i groaned as i opened his cupboard to find rows and rows of instant noodle. i can assure you, that's not a healthy diet.

"good thing i can cook", i thought. but since i'm too tired due to earlier events, i decided to just cook those instant noodles.

the show wasn't that interesting, but since it's all this television had, i had no choice but to watch in silence. the noise must've alert Karasuma, for he came downstairs to brew some coffee for himself. (or maybe he just want something to drink, i don't know)

"want some?", he offered.

"yeah sure"
[ alter response : "sorry, i don't drink coffee. thanks for the offer though" ]

we sat in silence while i resumed eating. i must've put too much seasonings in it, for it taste salty. but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

shortly after a moment of silence, Karasuma went back to his office. i also went back to my room and lay down on the bed.

"tomorrow's gonna be chaotic for sure..", i thought to myself before my eyes closed itself.

", i thought to myself before my eyes closed itself

─────────── [ ✩ ] ───────────

[ y/n .s thoughts ]

❝ welcome, class 3-e! ❞