Chapter 1

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Episode 2

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"Man! Nothing beats a cold one after work!" Osomatsu, the eldest brother of the septuplets, said as he slammed his drink down. Satomatsu decided to tag along with her brothers, even though she doesn't really need to find a job since she's making money with art commissions.

"Actually, none of us worked at all. We all got kicked out!" Choromatsu, the third eldest brother, corrected Osomatsu.

"But it was so much fun!" Todomatsu, the second youngest brother, said as he looked through his phone.

"What did you even go for, Todomatsu?" Choromatsu asked.

"I just couldn't get a laugh," Jyushimatsu, the third youngest brother, said as he wiggled his arm like a tentacle.

"What the hell did you go for, Jyushimatsu?" Choromatsu asked him this time.

"Heh.. This is what it truly means to be facing a dark future," Karamatsu, the second oldest brother, said as he puts on his sunglasses, making Choromatsu yell at him.

"Why were you even born, Karamatsu?!"

Choromatsu then looked at Ichimatsu, the middle brother of the septuplets, and Satomatsu, the youngest sister.

Ichimatsu was staring blankly, while Satomatsu was happily drinking her beer.

"At least say something, Ichimatsu, Satomatsu!" Choromatsu yelled at them.

"Hey now, don't look at me. I'm the only one making money, unlike you guys," Satomatsu said with her usual smile.

"You're right.." Choromatsu sighed. She was right. Even though she was the youngest, Satomatsu had managed to make a living out of her hobby while the rest of them were hopelessly trying to find a job.

"Actually... Do we need jobs? It's so troublesome," Todomatsu complained.

The rest of the brothers, except for Satomatsu, nodded their heads in agreement.

"Wait, why am I the bad guy here? We're all adults now, so we need to find employment. Satomatsu is the only one who has a job," Choromatsu explained.

"Really? Does drawing cartoons for other people count as a proper job?" Osomatsu questioned, making Satomatsu glare at her brother.

"Say that again, shitty eldest. I dare you," Satomatsu said with a threatening smile.

"Relax~, I'm just kidding," Osomatsu said as a sweat drop fell to his cheek. He then turned to the others.

"Do you want to be idols again, then?"

"No way in hell! We're never putting on that hellish display ever again!" Choromatsu yelled at them.