Chapter 1 : The Beginning

It was just a normal day. A normal day like no other at Beigoma Academy Beyclub as the beyclub were just doing their usual beyblade training and battling many bladers and so on as daigo walked up to them as the rest of the beyclub turned to him.

" Hey guys " He said.

" Hey daigo. What's up?" Said valt.

" There had been some strange rumors going on around lately." he said as the rest of the beyclub looked curious

" Rumors? What rumors? " Shu asked.

" Well there have been rumors about..an underground world right below us. " Daigo said.

" Underground world?...are you talking about the sewers? Get real, daigo.. " Rantaro said sarcastically and snickered.

" No. More than that... something far more deeper than the sewers..and some say that once you go down there, you will never be able to go back up again.." he said as the rest of the beyclub looked at each other with questioning eyes.

" Uh..well whatever it is, this so-called 'underground world' must be very terrifying. And it's probably just some fantasy just to scare people.." Wakiya said in denial as the rest of the beyclub agreed at his statement and shrugged it off as they continued on with their usual training until a few hours later they were finished as they packed up their launchers, beyblades and their personal belongings and left the training area.

A few hours later after school, the beyclub were just about to head home but valt couldn't get over what daigo said earlier..in fact, he wanted to know what this "underground world below them" is and his curiosity led him into thinking.

" Hm...what if daigo's right about this "underground world right below us" thing...what if it's not something scary...what if it's something so cool...I gotta know what it is! " Valt thought to himself as Rantaro looked at him.

" Yo, valt. You okay?.. you've been spacing out lately.." he asked as he snapped back to reality

" Huh?..oh yeah I'm okay... it's just..maybe JUST maybe..daigo might be right about this "underground world right below us" thing " valt said.

" What if those 'scary' rumors aren't true..what if the underground world's not something scary...what if it's something so cool!.." he said with a bit of excitement.

"Hm..come to think of it..that does sounds so cool.. I'm even curious about it myself! " Rantaro said with also a bit of excitement.

" Yeah! I can't wait-" said valt but he was cut off as he saw something taped on his locker as he walked up to his locker and looked like a note.

" Huh? Weird..." He said as the rest of the beyclub walked up behind him.

" What is it, valt?" Shu asked as valt takes the note from his locker.

" it's a note.." he said as the others where slightly surprised as he begins reading the mysterious note.

" Hello there, if you were wondering about the rumors about the 'underground world' being a made-up fantasy..no, it's no fantasy as many bladers trained themselves into becoming what we call 'slugslingers' and mastering the art of what we called 'slugslinging' as well as using magical transforming creatures called 'slugs' fired from amped-up customized on what we call 'blasters'. And anyways there's a secret passage in order to get down to the 'underground world', it's down on the sewers and once you reach throughout the sewers, you will find a star mark on a button and there you will find on what we call it..'the drop' "
" signed, unknown"

" So those rumors are true! Daigo was right!" Valt said excitedly.

" Hang on..we don't even know who even wrote that note" wakiya said.

" Who cares?..at least we know how to get down there and we know that it's no fantasy at all." Said Rantaro

" Hm..if that's the case let's go see for ourselves. " Said shu as the rest of the beyclub looked at each other and agreed as valt kept the note as he and the rest of the beyclub went to the location mentioned on the note as they head to the sewers and carefully lifted the lid and headed inside one by one.

" Alright..we're here..hm..the note says we need to find a strange button with a star mark on it.." said valt as they light up their flashlights on one of the walls.

" Is that the one? " Wakiya asked as he shone his flashlight at a star shaped marking.

" Yeah that's the one! Nice one wakiya!" Valt said cheerfully as he went up to the mysterious star shaped marking.

" *Sigh* here goes nothing.." he said as he pressed it as the door opened and a room appeared to have revealed five seats.

" Huh..maybe this is how we will get down.." valt said curiously as he and the rest of the beyclub went over and sat down and buckle their seatbelts.

" Okay..and what happens no-" Wakiya was cut off as they began to drop down as some of them were screaming and holding on tightly.

" SO THIS IS WHY ITS CALLED 'THE DROP'!! CUZ' WE'RE DROPPING DOWN!!" Screamed valt.

" OF COURSE, VALT!! IT'S OBVIOUS!! " Wakiya also screamed as they kept dropping down until their seats let out their parachutes and safely landed on the ground as they unbuckle their seatbelts and stood up from the seats.

" Woah..you guys...look at this place " Valt said in amazement as the rest of the beyclub looked around at the mysterious but beautiful place in awe.

" Something tells me this isn't a fantasy..looks like the rumors are true after all.." Said valt.

To be continued...