27

ADMIT IT
— chapter 27

LANDO'S APARTMENT
monte carlo, monaco

as the racing season approaches and camila's modeling and social media commitments took center stage, lando and mila found themselves realizing that they would be navigating busy schedules that would temporarily keep them apart. however before they would allow that, they recognized the importance of making the most of the time they had together.

the last night camila would spend in monaco with him, him also having to leave to start training once again. as the sun began to dip below the horizon, lando decided to spend a quiet evening together before their temporary separation.

the apartment was bathed in a warm glow, the soft light casting a cozy ambiance over the space. the aroma of a home-cooked meal wafted through the air as lando prepared dinner, a gesture that wasn't lost on mila. she watched him move around the kitchen with determination to get their dinner right and ready, his concentration focused on the culinary task at hand as he isn't one to cook very often.

"is there anything i can help with?" camila offered, a warm smile gracing her lips.

the curly haired boy turned to her, his eyes meeting hers with a fondness that made her heart flutter. "you can set the table if you'd like," he replied, motioning to the dining area.

with a nod, mila went about setting the table, her thoughts filled with gratitude for these moments of togetherness. as they sat down to enjoy the meal, their conversation flowed effortlessly. they talked about their upcoming commitments, shared stories from their respective industries, and even indulged in some playful banter.

after dinner, lando led camila to the living room, where a cozy blanket was draped over the couch. he had set up a projector, and the two settled in to watch a movie. as the film played on the screen, their fingers found each other's, their hands entwining in a silent gesture of connection.

as the movie's credits rolled, lando shifted closer to his girlfriend, his arm finding its way around her shoulders. the room was filled with a comfortable silence, the kind that spoke volumes even without words. camila rested her head against lando's chest, listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.

"you know," lando began softly, "i'm going to miss you when i get back to racing."

mila looked up at him, her eyes reflecting the same sentiment. "i'm going to miss you too, lan."

with a gentle smile, lando brushed a strand of hair away from camila's face. "can i see you in monza?"

mila's fingers traced delicate patterns on lando's hand, her touch tender. "you sure can! it's carlos' birthday that weekend so i think val is planning something for him, don't tell him tho it should be a surprise."

"omg yey! only 2 weeks without you, i got this... i hope," lando cheered a little acting all clingy towards his girlfriend.

"you're so clingy, gosh" mila joked, acting annoyed and cringing at the older, before laughing and giving him a hug at how cute he was being.

lando fake being hurt he pushed the girl off, crossing his arms when camila tackle him with affection as a apology, which ended them looking into each other's eyes.

time felt like it went to a halt, the couple staring into each others eyes as lando leaned in to place a kiss on mila's lips, pulling away after. however, she leaned back into him, kissing him with so much passion and love.

the couple made out for awhile, lando leaning forward, camila laying on her back, him explored her body with one hand while the other was holding him up to not crush her with his body weight.

before anything else could happen, mila placed a hand on his chest to stop him. lando worried he did something wrong he quickly apologized.

"not on the couch" she said, giving him a cheeky smile, lando instantly relieved he too smiled. picking her up the brits head towards his bedroom. y'all can guess what happens next ;)

waking up in each others arms, mila looked up at his face, smiling widely. just staring, noting down every little detail on his face and neck as she wouldn't be able to see him for awhile.

"stop staring" lando said, fluttering his eyes open, smiling at the girl in his arms, both still naked from last night's activity.

"i need to go get ready, i need to head to the airport in an hour," she said, trying to get out from his arms, him holding her tightly not wanting to get out from their current position.

"come on babe," she whined a little, stilling wiggling to get out from his grasps. finally letting go she continued, "turn around"

"what why? it's not like i haven't seen everything," he said teasing her a little.

"just do it" she said throwing a pillow over his face, before getting up and rushing into his en-suite bathroom. lando laughing, he turned around and picked up his phone from the nightstand to see a bunch of notifications, something he was used to.

however the notifications weren't just any notifications, they were about his and camila's relationship, something they had intended to keep private for a while longer.

his fingers hesitated for a moment, a quick swipe, he unlocked the device, and his eyes widened as he saw a flurry of messages, comments, and articles popping up on various social media platforms. pictures of him and camila from their time together in ibiza, whispers of their romance, and even speculations about their future were flooding his screen.

lando's heart raced, and he felt a sense of panic rising within him. he had always valued his privacy and their decision to keep their relationship a secret was important to both of them. he could feel his mind racing as he read some of the headlines and messages, realizing that somehow, their secret had been exposed.

a mix of emotions swirled within him – surprise, frustration, but also a touch of vulnerability. he knew that mila would be facing the same barrage of attention, and he didn't want her to be caught off guard either.

with a deep breath, lando called out to the girl in his shower, "hey, so there's a bunch of news articles, posts and pictures circulating the internet about us in ibiza..."

he hears the shower turning off before mila steps out in nothing but a towel covering her, "what?" she asked.

"i think some paparazzi where taking pictures and following us when we went out, at the club, the restaurants, the beach, looks like literally everywhere." lando explained, him showing the pictures that were all over the internet at the moment.

"what do we do?" he continued, as he knew she wanted the relationship to be kept a secret for the time being.

"i don't know..."

💌

lia's corner

okay so i also don't know what to do next lol but i'll figure it out ig HAHHA have a great day ! literally tq for 20k reads this is crazy 😫🫶