- Hopeless -

Burning sun
Buff man was walking out of the supermarket holding plastic bag with his favourite chips and some fruit.
Dressed all black with his slippers, raven hair softly poking his eyes and cigarette between his lips.

Damn sun he thought while walking to his expensive car. He looked at his phone seeing bunch of unread messages and missed calls from his work and girlfriend. He sight opening the door of the car sitting in and driving "home".

He opened the door of his big house just to be greated with young woman in silk robe and wine in her hand "you're finally home" she said already sneaking her hands on his toned chest "where's megumi?" The man asked looking at the woman with tiredness "Richard's gonna pick him up" said the woman unbothered "it was your turn to pick him up today Luna" the man was tired and disgusted, he took the keys and walked out of the door leaving the young woman alone

The school

His son Megumi was in first grade, he was smarter than the rest of kids in his age which shocked most of his teachers.
Megumi was a quiet kid, he liked playing by himself drawing in his sketchbook "what are you doing here" the kid said sitting in his fathers car
"huh? I'm your father, I came to pick you up" Green eyes staring at the little boy in the back "she forgot again right" the tone he had while saying that broke Tojis heart "she's gonna be better after some time"  but the little guy didn't believe that, every time his dad brought a woman to their house he hoped they're gonna be his mother figure but none of them actually cared about him and he was tired of waiting for the moment his mother would appear. Toji tried hard to find a woman who would be mother to his son but he never found the right one and he was lost. Toji was hopeless he wished for his late wife to come back but he knew that its impossible and he can't bring her back even if he payed with all his money.

 Toji was hopeless he wished for his late wife to come back but he knew that its impossible and he can't bring her back even if he payed with all his money

Don't know the author of this picture so if any of you know them please comment :)