Introduction (I suggest u read this)

Welcome one, welcome all, to the latest creation of mine. Now, I must warn you, this is my first ever fanfic, and there may be some cringe, so stay alert and never be too shy to call me out on it.

Now, this fanfic will not follow the Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire storyline as there is a reader insert and I have a terrible memory but I'll try my best to make it as good as possible.

I made this fanfic because

1) I'm African (Nigerian rly) and I don't see a lot of these

2) I lowkey wanted a self-insert of myself  (except the part where y/n is bisexual)

3) I need to improve my writing skills and who better teach me how to write than randos on the internet 4) I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

Before we start this fanfic, I want to make it clear that I will not condone any form of plagiarism unless credit is given where credit is due. And again, never be too shy to call me out on mistakes, inaccuracies or just making you feel uncomfortable. And one last thing, I want you to know this is a very safe place for members of any race or member of the lgbtq+, so love who you love and be who you be, I will even encourage you to make crack jokes, so long as they aren't offensive.

So wonderful people of the internet, WELCOME TooOoOoOoO.......

African Magic

This fanfic was inspired by:

American Beauty by suxatash & Sleepyhead by Plantsimp (I really recommend u read them they r rly good)

Word count : 286 words