girl dad

3 weeks ago you gave birth to your beautiful baby girl and you and jobe couldn't be more in love with the little human you created together.

you were 21 and jobe just turned 22 and although you hadn't planned to have kids this young the minute you seen that positive pregnancy test, you knew this was the life you dreamed of living.

Aurora. the most beautiful baby you and jobe had even laid eyes on was what you both needed to begin your little family.

Jobe always wanted to be a boy dad but the moment he seen Aurora for the first time he and you both knew that he was a girl dad and him and Aurora will have the closest bond.

12:38am

Aurora was constantly waking up through out the night and wasn't staying sleep at all unless she was anywhere near jobe. Jobe loved every second of being near her however he didn't want he to grow so attached that she gets separation anxiety especially because he will be returning to training in less than 3 weeks.

She had been sleeping in a small cot beside your bed however she slept a whole lot better when she was on jobes side of the bed but it still wasn't enough for her.

1:43am

Aurora woke for the 6th time tonight and was screaming crying and you knew that must be hurting her little throat so you headed down to make her a bottle.

Jobe stayed with her rocking her back and forth trying his best to calm her down. You had an appointment with a sleep consultant in 2 days and you honestly couldn't wait to get a solid routine for you little family and catch up on some well needed sleep.

As you were heading back upstairs the crying had stopped and you are over the moon hoping she would be the happy little baby she is in the daytime. but as you walked into the room you seen the sweetest thing your eyes have ever seen. Jobe and Aurora passed out asleep on the bed.

You got in beside them and cuddled up close together while jobe placed his remaining arm around you and gave you and kiss on the lips and aurora one on the head.

"good night my girls i love yous lots" he mumbled half asleep "good night j i love you" you responded

You really did love your little family even if it meant very little sleep