Morning sex

I wake up to the feeling of being eaten out and my moans on a Sunday morning, I start to move about, chlo notices and lifts her head up, "morning my little princess" she says raspy kissing my neck with my cum dripping down her mouth, we French kiss, she got her fingers and started to tease me, "m-morning ba-babe" I grind on her fingers wanting her to go in me with her fingers, she moved them and got up to take her pants off, she got back in position and rubbed her shaft on my soaking wet pussy, you can hear the wetness just by rubbing it. I start to beg her to fuck me. Chlo tosses me around so I'm bent over the wood bed frame where the mattress layed, she stand behind me and slammed herself in me, my moans getting loud whenever she went deep inside me, "daddy~ I'm g-gunno c-cum"
"Don't cum yet baby" chlo groans,
She presses my ass closer so she's more deep in me, I can feel her tip in my stomach, she goes in and out  making me melt to my knees, she tosses me back around so I'm facing her, she starts to pound in my throbbing whom, I grab onto her arms that where on each side of me, "daddy~ I can't h-hold it in a-any m-more" I try to say.
Chlo does harder pounds, "cum with me baby" chlo says groaning more aggressive showing that she is nearly close.
She does more slams as my moans became hit pitched, she nods at me, a sign that I can release, "ohhh daddy~"
I scream as I release everywhere following with chlo groaning deeply as she cums in me, she pulls out and sees her cum dripping out of my whom.

Chlo helps me stand, and I can see her cum dripping down my leg, I blush as chlo giggles, we walk to the shower to wash our selves.

We go downstairs and chlo makes us both breakfast.