chapter 2 (part 2 of chapter 1)

"Okay ladies and gentlemen please welcome bonbon!" Foxy goes behind the curtains as the crowd cheers for bonbon.

(Foxys pov)

I walk to a small table where I have set my clipboard.

"Okay, after bonbon.." I look down at my clipboard to see who's next, Ballora. "Ballora? Are you ready?" I look around the room to find Ballora. She walks out of her dressing room a few seconds after I call her. "Who's my partner for my act?" Ballora questions me. "Springtrap." I say as I look up to Ballora who looks at me like I'm crazy. "Foxy, I'm not going with him" she protests.

"Ballora, you have to, who else will you go with?" I try to sound calm. Bonbons act is almost over, I don't have time to deal with this. "Can he even do trapeze and that stuff foxy?" Ballora asks me. "If he didn't we wouldn't have chosen him for your partner." 

Ballora hesitates for a moment before she looks around again and fixes her gaze on me once again. "Fine, but don't expect me to be all nice." Good. I've gotten that dealt with. And just I'm time too, bonbons back.

"How'd the act go?" I ask bonbon, "pretty good, I made a little mistake but I pulled it off pretty well." Bonbon sounded happy about his act. "Good, could you do me a favor and fetch springtrap and Ballora for me and tell them their up?" I hope I'm not making the crowd wait too long. "Sure" bonbon walks past me towards where Ballora went.

I walk towards the curtains and push them open. "Hope you liked that act everyone!" I try to sound enthusiastic. "our next act might just wow you even more!" I try to hold a little bit of time with the crowd so bonbon has enough time to fetch them both. Hoping their behind the curtains waiting for their act, I call their names. "Please welcome.. Ballora and Springtrap for their acrobatics act!" Thankfully, they walk out just in time.

They wave at the crowd and each part to the 2 platforms. Springtrap goes to the left one, while Ballora walks over to the right, they climb up the ladders.

(Balloras pov)

I can't believe I'm doing this, I hate this man.
Our act is trapeze. An acrobatic doing a trapeze act, it's been done before. Once we've both gotten on the platform. Springtrap signals from the other side, "1..2..3"  and we both grab onto the bars and swing. Springtrap swings over to me and holds out his hands and I grab onto them, swinging from my bar to his hands. The crowd cheers. The bar I was holding onto swings back and forth, slowly losing it's momentum.

At the perfect moment I grab back onto the bar I was on. And make it back to the platform. I turn to see that springtrap has also made it back to his platform. We both bow and begin to climb our ways back down to the ground. Foxy comes out and starts talking to the crowd. And we go behind the curtains.

————————————————————————————

Sorry for not updating this in so lonnggg!
I really didn't know how to start bonbons part 💀

But Im working on chapter 3 as I have some pretty good ideas for it.

<3333
559 words