10

True to Yoongi's words, Jin does come around, but he is still salty about it, and Taehyung almost cries in relief when the male grumpily tells him that he accepts his and Jungkook's relationship.

Taehyung stopped going to his therapist two months after Jungkook's confession, and even his therapist was surprised by his story, but she supported him and taught him a few things to avoid such situations in the future.

Now, Taehyung could say he was happy. He had told his parents about this, and as expected, his father's reaction was almost the same as Jin's, but his mother was more accepting of it. At the end of the day, his whole family liked their relationship, and no one had any problem.

Taehyung got to meet Jungkook's brother, his wife, and his father, and thankfully they all liked him, except for his mother, but it's okay. He hopes she is doing well despite whatever happened.

Much to Taehyung's surprise, Jungkook told him that those paintings that had traumatized Taehyung were the ones he and Jungkook had made together after sneaking their time out of their regular meet-ups with hyungs.

Jungkook was a great artist, Taehyung could say.

Also, the clothes belonged to Jungkook, which the male left in his apartment before their breakup.

After dating for another year, he had officially moved into Jungkook's penthouse, which was just as luxurious as Jimin had mentioned, with a hall, sofa, a big kitchen, two master bedrooms, and one smaller one. It was beautiful and cozy, and Taehyung liked it.

Jungkook had turned the smaller one into an art studio, which Taehyung appreciated, as he didn't have to worry about ruining those expensive-looking tiles or walls.

Taehyung looked at the diamond ring on his hand and blushed furiously, remembering the day Jungkook proposed to him after waiting for three years.

The male, as promised, took him to Jeju on a trip, and there, he had planned several trips.

Taehyung was woken up from his sleep at 5 AM, With Jungkook wiggling on top of him, and when he didn't wake up, the man dared to throw water on him.

Grumbling, Taehyung got ready, and they went to hike. If only Jungkook hadn't looked that excited, Taehyung would've choked him with his bare hands for disturbing his precious sleep.

However, the view was beautiful from the top of the Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak. They both clicked many pictures and then went to eat in a nearby restaurant. Jungkook even made a reservation there, which surprised Taehyung since he didn't know that the male was doing all this while burying his nose in his laptop from the last month.

After eating, Jungkook decided to visit Aqua Planet, the highlight of Taehyung's day because of the beautiful creatures they saw and clicked photos with. It's something that Taehyung teased and rotated all over the groups, and even Jimin and Jin dragged their husbands to Jeju.

After spending an hour there, Jungkook dragged him to a cafe to get some refreshments, and then they walked along the beach shore, enjoying the people until Taehyung decided to do some water sports and dragged Jungkook for Parasailing.

It was safe to say that they both had quite fun, whose videos they had sent to their friends and families too. Jimin decided to do as well on his trip, and later, Yoongi sent them the video of the dancer yelling and crying and ultimately getting thrown in the water.

After that, they had gone to Shinhwa World Water Park, the largest water park in Jeju. They spent the rest of the three hours laughing and riding different rides, then have a spa for relaxing.

Finally, when their stomachs grumbled for food, they again went to a restaurant and decided to walk along the beach and shores and leave the rest of the sightseeing for the next day.

They walked around the streets, enjoying some street foods, clicking pictures, and buying souvenirs for their family, and if they both sneaked gifts for each other, then it was their secret.

However, Taehyung did notice that Jungkook started becoming a little nervous and lost in thoughts as they walked down the beach at night. Jungkook led them to a silent pathway where there weren't many people around but only the sounds of waves crashing the shore.

Once they had stopped in a silent place, Jungkook indicated him to sit on a rock.

"So, I wanted to say this for a while now. " Jungkook starts, taking a deep breath, and looks into his eyes. "Last year, many things happened, and some of them were good, others weren't, but I'm glad that we could make it this far and stay as a couple despite the things that happened. "

And suddenly, Taehyung's heart started beating faster as he looked into Jungkook's bright eyes filled with love. "I love you, Tae, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I have made many irrational decisions, but if I ever want to spend my life with someone, that would be you. So, will you marry me, Tae?"

Taehyung had stilled at the diamond ring in Jungkook's hands, and with a shaky breath, he caressed the beautiful ring before looking into Jungkook's eyes. "I hate you for doing this before me. " Taehyung had said, and for a moment, Jungkook seemed clueless until Taehyung brought a velvet box from his pocket and showed the ring he had chosen for Jungkook.

They both cried from the tears of happiness and finally had put into each other's fingers before kissing under the moonlight.

After returning from Jeju, Taehyung had proudly shown his rings to his family members and hyungs, and now their marriage date had been set for April.

As he waits for his new life with Jungkook, he is thankful that Jungkook didn't give up on him, even after everything that happened.

The End!

--------

So, just as I promised, a short story with 10 chapters. I hope you enjoyed it.
Feel free to point out mistakes, and leave comments.
See you next time!!!