Chapter 7

It was around 5am when Emily heard a scream. She had been on the first shift, meaning she woke up right out  of a deep slumber. But she jumped up and followed JJ right out. They didn't need to go very far. Just around the corner on one of the marble statues, there was a body. It was Mary Cole. Her dark curls were down and her blue eyes wide open. The girl who had found her was in shock.
"Hey its okay I'm Jennifer. I'm here with the FBI, okay? I'll take you away from here and take care of this." The blonde was shushing the small girl away from the crime scene while Emily called Hotch.
As the team started to pack up and got in the car toward the school, Emily started to clear the scene, put up some ropes and tape.
When the rest of the team came in, she and JJ had already talken to the school director to gather all the girls in the cafeteria to do a head check.
As soon as Hotch saw his two agents he ordered them and Morgan to check who was missing, while Reid and Rossi would check out the crime scene and Hotch himself would call Mary's Parents. He watched as Emily and the others left. "I don't think I've ever seen Emily scared." Spencer said as they watched the brunette hurry down the hall.
Said brunette entered the cafeteria and immediately started to look for her sister. She tried to make out the pale face staring back at her with brown eyes. But she didn't see her.
"I'm sure she is here somewhere. You told her to lock her door." JJ said and squeezed the agents hand as they got in front of the crowd.
The agents stepped towards the Headmistress. "Who is missing?" Morgan asked the older woman, after he had shaken her hand. "We're not hundred percent sure yet. We can't find three girls total so we're currently trying to locate all of them to know who is missing."
"Can we have the names?" Emily asked, her hand going up towards her mouth as she started to bite on her nails. "Emilia Sinclaire, Corinne Lewis." The Headmistress hesitated and looked at her. "And your sister Florence Prentiss."
She couldn't breathe as the panic and dread filled her. She had told her to lock her door didn't she? Had she forgotten? Why didn't she stay or check if the door was locked? What if her sister was already dead?
She felt Morgan grab her and lead her towards a chair while she tried to keep breathing regularly. "We'll find her wherever she is." JJ squeezed her friends shoulder, when a young teacher came in leading a young girl towards the group. She looked about fourteen. "I found Miss Lewis. She was sneaking around with a boy." The Headmistress glanced at the girl. She looked incredibly mad but also relieved that the girl was okay.
"We've scouted all of the school ground the girls have access to and most of the beach and wood surrounding us. Neither Miss Sinclaire or Miss Prentiss could be found."
Morgan nodded and glanced at his friend. The woman was biting her nails and her face looked like she was thinking at around a hundred miles per hour. He was sure Emily was trying to connect dots and look at the case from a different point in an effort to find her sister faster.
The agents left the cafeteria to an empty classroom. Hotch and the rest of the team were already waiting on them. They were discussing the case. Everything the newest victim told them, but as Emily walked through the door it went quiet. "Emilia Sinclaire or Florence." She just said while sitting down.
"Sinclaire? Like the sister of the girl that killed herself?" Rossi asked and Emily nodded. "Yeah I don't think that this is a coincidence." Morgan said. "Like if my sister died because of this school and I was still stuck here I'd be pretty mad. Are we a hundred percent sure that Emilia doesn't know about her sisters death?" JJ shrugged. "The teachers swear she didn't hear from them and her parents didn't contact her in the past 5 years. Her brother hasn't responded to any of our messages though."
Hotch was dialing on his phone. "Garcia find a picture of Aaron Sinclaire and try to find out if he's been anywhere near her in the past two months." They could hear Garcia quietly talking but didn't fully hear it. "And Garcia. Hurry please. It's Florence."