13. 🍋

"Thank God he left, it was weird listening to your conversations you know... why didn't you tell him what happened between us?" He asked not moving from where he was.
"Jeez you scared me... anyway Douma is the last person I want to tell honestly, I still don't trust him... by the way do you really think he's a virgin?" I asked looking at him.

"You're a fool if you really believe his words."
He shook his head.
After a few seconds, he spoke again.
"You should not just settle for the first person that shows interest in you y/n." Giyuu was now starting to get a bit more serious.

"Can you stop being in my way? Just let me be." I scoffed.
"I'm talking from experience, how low are your standards to go after him?" He sounded annoyed.
"Well maybe I just want to have some fun after I waisted three years of my life having a crush on you?" I got up from the couch and went under his nose trying to intimidate him.

"You're still young y/n, I get you want to have fun but you should choose the person you want to have fun with more carefully." He patted my head.

"It is clear that he just sees you as another one of the girls that he can chase and flirt with. He does not see you for who you are. I am pretty sure he isn't even serious about it." He put a strand of my hair behind my ears.
"Besides... he is not someone that I think you should be attracted to." Giyuu said in a calm and slightly irritated tone.

"But I mean... it's your life at the end, so just do whatever you want, y/n. Do whatever makes you happy, whether it's staying with Douma or going through a dozen men." He shrugged his shoulders.

"You already know what could make me happy..." I murmured under my breath.
"What was that y/n? Care to repeat?" He put his hands under my chin and forced me to look at him.

"I-I..." I couldn't speak and it made him chuckle.
"You're so easy to mess with, now I see why Douma has set his eyes on you." His hand slowly went down to my waist bringing me closer to him.

"Why are you acting like that..." I said blushing.

"Is it not obvious? If Douma does anything to you, I'm not going to just let it slide." He whispered in my ear.

"The only reason you trust him more than me is because he's better at lying and acting, y/n. But do you really think that he likes you? Douma doesn't give two shits about you or any other girl he uses, and I doubt he actually cares about any of his friends either. He doesn't care about anyone, y/n." He was now close to my face and our lips almost touched.

"You want him only because you want to get rid of this burden of not having your first time yet don't you? But just so you know, I don't plan on stopping at just kissing you tonight."

After saying that he placed his lips on mine and we shared a passionate kiss, even more passionate than the one in the bathroom.

His hands wandered on my body and he pinned me to the wall and towered over me.

"Y/n..." after he spoke, he stopped kissing me.
"Now we're definitely going to have a problem here." He whispered in my ear.

I wanted more of that kiss so I pushed my tongue inside of his mouth but he suddenly stopped kissing me.

"Mhmm... I don't remember giving you permission to use your tongue. Did you think that you were allowed to do that without me telling you?" He started to move his hand lower.