~ The Bar ~

Today started another years in Seungmin's college years. Kim Seungmin would finally start his junior year in college, when he could finally do more. He would be turning 21 this year, and he was very excited to finally get to go to the bar with his friends. 
     Seungmin was always an over achiever, thus deciding to go right into college right after he graduated high school. This ended up back firing on him as he was younger than most and it was hard to make friends. Once he eventually made friends, he couldn't go out with them much. His friends were older than him, and they mostly went to bars to hang out. Seungmin could not do this as he was too young. 
     Seungmin was very excited to be able to go partying. Seungmin wasn't very street smart, but he did know one thing; partying in Seoul was great. Though he had never been to a bar, the stories he heard from his friends and his hyungs were amazing. 
     As the boy's alarm clock went off, he hopped out of bed with a smile. 'Todays my birthday!' He thought excitedly. Normally he wouldn't be this excited for his birthday, but given the events, he was. 
     His friends had already planned a special drinking party for the young boys birthday. Kim walked over to the mirror, staring at himself. He had a slim, lean body with sky blue eyes, short, but wavy brown hair, and light dimples in his cheeks. He smiled at himself, admiring his own figure. 
     After Seungmin's afternoon classes, he headed back to his dorm room to get ready for his party. Once in his dorm, he headed over to his closet on his side of the room. His room mate, Christopher Bahng, came out of the two boys bathroom and into the room. He was wearing a button up that was half way unbuttoned. His hair was slicked back, this made his light green eyes stand out. 
     Seungmin looked at Bahng, his defined muscles and his dark hair making the younger chuckle. "You look good, hyung," he said to his room mate. 
     "Thank you, Min. I'm excited to see what you will decide to wear as well." Bahng smiled at the slim boy. Bahng pat Kim on his shoulder and chuckled. Seungmin headed into the bathroom, walking past Chris with the clothes he picked out in hand. He picked out a pair of short shorts, a small, baby blue crop, thigh high ruffled socks, a pair of laced looking white sneakers, a white leather handbag, and a blue belled collar. 
     He put his hair back, placing it behind his ears. He put multi-colored flower clips in his hair to keep his hair behind his ears. He gave himself a look in the mirror and he smiled, he quite liked this outfit. He walked out of the bathroom after doing his skincare and put on light makeup. He walked into the room, facing Chris. 
     Chris looked him up and down and smiled. "You look so good, kid." This comment made Seung chuckle and blush a bit. He already knew he looked good but hearing the compliment from his hyung just made him even more confident. He looked at Bahng. 
"Lets get out of here. I've waited for Seoul partying for so long." The smaller crossed his arms with a smirk. This made the older laugh lightly. 
     "Alright, alright. Lets get you to the Karaoke club." Bahng grabbed Seung's hand and led him out of the dorm room. They headed down to the lobby of the dorm building and headed out the main entrance. Bahng led his friend to the bar near the dorm, where his party had been planned. Seungmin got more and more excited with every step closer they got to the bar. 
     Once they were in the bar, the two went over to some of their other friends that gathered for Seungmin's birthday. The small group all drank, especially getting Seungmin to drink more than anyone, as it was his birthday. By the end of it all, Seungmin could barely even stand, much less communicate with anyone to be able to tell them where he lived. Bahng was not much better, drunk as well. 
     "I lub... you.." Bahng mumbled out to Seung. The younger looked over at him, "I lub... you... too..." He whispered back as he laughed and collapsed onto their friend, Changbin's, chest.