Chapter 0.11: Nightmares & Comfort

The next morning, Harry wakes up early and well-rested. He looks over his shoulder and sees his girlfriend. He begins cooing her name in his raspy morning voice for her to get up. But, all Rose does is cuddle more into him and mumbles something incoherent to most ears, but he hears it loud and clear.

"No! I want to stay on the Isle!" The son of Captain Hook frowns slightly, thinking of how to wake his girl up from having this bizarre nightmare, then he rolls his eyes. Why of course, I need to kiss 'er neck, the man thinks to himself.

Harry begins pecking on her neck, causing her body to stiffen, and he smirks slightly. "C'mon Mistress, wake up." He speaks into her neck in a hushed whisper. It causes her to shiver slightly and hold back a faint moan.

He begins sliding his hook down her back gently to not rip or make a tear on her clothes and he begins biting on her neck. "H-Harold..." His girlfriend murmurs, she then digs her nails into his arms making him tense and hiss slightly in her neck. He pulls his face back from her neck and moves to her collarbone.

"Harold. You can stop now, I am awake." She lightly whines to her boyfriend, as he continues to tease her. Eventually she pulls his head back but makes him look up at her as she straddles on top of him and kisses him with tongue, shocking him utterly and completely. He runs the hook through her hair, wanting more of her.

Rose pulls back, with a faint smirk at him. "Sorry, Pirate, but my brother is tied up, remember? I need to get him food." Harry groans at her.

"No, bonne lass, you stayyy." He whines a little causing her to snicker at him speaking so comfortable in his native tongue towards her, "Harold, I have to feed him. He hasn't eaten anything since last night, I'd reckon."

All this talk about food makes Rose's stomach to slightly growl and rumble. Their eyes immediately look at her stomach then at each other. "Breakfast at Mam's?" Harry asks her, she nods.

Her mouth practically salivating at the thought of food. Harry chuckles softly, "Aye, well let's get you cleaned up first. I am guessing that ye want to take a shower?" Rose nods fast, then gets slightly nauseous at how fast she nodded.

"Of course, I definitely need one, Pirate Harold." Harry snickers at the nickname softly, as he sees his girlfriend stretch with a yawn but she gets her shoes and leather jacket to talk to her brother.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄...
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I walk out the chamber's door and see Ben wide awake and I sit next to him. "Ben... I feel like, no. I know that you are keeping something from me. Mind telling me what it is?" Ben looks at me and struggles to find the right words to use. "Look, if you promised someone to take me back to Auradon, it's not happening." I tell him bluntly. "I promised Evie that I would take you back." He spills, it makes me freeze. Nearly instantly. My body becomes frozen and I lick my lips slightly.

"Of course, you promised Evie something." I chuckle with no humor involved and quite frankly, it's a bit forced. "Benjamin Florian Beast, when was the last damn time you promised me something? Oh, I remember. When you promised to admit how you feel, or felt towards Mal." The look on my brother's face is shame.

"Look, I promise to now give you attention, I will let you come in my office more and–" I roll my eyes as tears threaten to not fall and I hear footsteps, I whip my head around and see Harry with his hands on his hips. "What in the bloody hell..." He murmurs as he notices my teary eyes and then growls loudly at Ben. "I ken you did not just try to make 'er cry, right?" Ben gives Harry furrowed brows. "He said that he knows that you didn't just try to make me emotional." I translate as Ben's eyes dart between the two of us.

"Are you two—" Harry stops him, "Together? Why yes, we are, King Ben. Is there a problem, Mr–" I stop Harry before he can get up all in Ben's face. "Harold. Down." I tell him lowly, he rolls his bright blue eyes at me. "Awh, c'mon..." I give him more of a stern stare. "Harold."

"You sound like Queen Rapunzel getting onto King Eugene." Ben mutters, towards me and I give him wide eyes and I hold back an actual laugh because I have her for art class.

King Eugene has pulled pranks on her of misplacing paints, canvases, or paintbrushes — I can confirm, she still scolds him like they did when they were younger; which is how I sound getting onto Harry.

"Lass, move out of the wa–" I give Harry my most pissed off stare, he yelps and jumps back. "Okay, lassie. You win, just try to calm down now..." I roll my eyes at Harry, my stare loosening. "We'll be back with your breakfast, Benny-boo." I tease, mentioning the terrible nickname Audrey gave him.

Ben now is the one to roll his eyes, "Oh, ha-ha-ha. Not that all over again, Scarlett." He calls out to no one became Harry already has me on his back and is carrying me to Momma's restaurant.

The mention of my actual name being said in the distance makes Harry stop walking, we then retreat back to the Jolly Rodger where Ben is. "I would watch it. She doesn't use that name anymore, lad."

I look at him. "C'mon, H. Uma is waiting for us, he isn't worth the time or energy right now." Harry sighs because he knows that I am right. "Of course, mo ghràdh."

I grin and kiss his cheek, he continues on his way with me on his back once again, seeming much calmer because I helped calm him down.