✯ 012

012
↳ social media, real life

sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ

1 new message from @Izzyfare on instagram.
ACCEPT | decline

izzyfare
Heyyy Omi

naomitore
👋

izzyfare
Oh come on omi don't be like that
i came to tell you i took the post down
and that i'm sorry
i was being immature and i shouldn't have posted it
i know you didn't snap at me

naomitore
thanks
i appreciate it

izzyfare
of course!
I hope we can maybe be friends after this 🥰

naomitore
yeah maybe
thanks again have a great night

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 on the couch the next morning due to the feeling of multiple pokes on her shoulder.

Nick smiled and waved as Naomi opened her eyes slowly, "Okay, we have some serious business."

Naomi groaned and turned onto her stomach, shoving her head back into a pillow. "I fucking hate you."

"Omi, this may be our only time to talk alone. Matt and Chris left." Nick replied, sitting down on the couch. "You know i'm always here to talk to you."

Omi sighed and sat up, she blew her hair out of her face and looked at Nick. "What is there to talk about? I'm fine."

"Uh, you and Chris. Obviously." Nick sarcastically replied, as if Naomi had just asked the dumbest question ever. "I wanna know what happened yesterday."

Naomi threw her head back in annoyance, but looked up right after. "That girl asked if me and Chris were a thing. I got uncomfortable, that's it. I said that we're friends, and i walked away. I wasn't even rude, I literally said it was nice meeting her."

Nick looked offended as she finished speaking, "So she's lying?"

Naomi nodded, "I didn't snap. Like, at all. I don't snap at people as it is." she sighed, "And then, I decided to be a big fucking idiot and said something about liking Chris to Aya. I guess she heard us."

Nick shook his head and closed his eyes, "That's literally like, invading your space. She's an asshole."

"I know. She took the post down and apologized though. She said she hopes we can be friends now." She cringed after finishing the sentence, "She's funny if she thinks that'll ever happen."

Nick shrugged, "Chris hasn't said anything about it. And usually, I think he'd say something about something like that. So maybe, he didn't see it?"