- δεκαοχτώ

⋆·˚ ༘ *retrace, reread, and focus⋆·˚ ༘ *

-.-. .-. .- -.-. -.- / -.-. --- -.. .

dear diary,

Tom Richards has the entire world on his side and I just realised if anything happens to me, no one would care.

It's scary and borderline crazy how much power this man has. I was given a call by Nolan and Nina Horner today and they asked to meet for lunch. What I didn't know was that Christian would be here as well.

Nina didn't show for some reason but Nolan was there and she tried to tell me everything would be fine but would it?

Christian wants me for Red Bull 2022, alongside Max because Checo was thinking of retiring. It really didn't make any sense. Why me?

When Tom found out, he was livid. Let's just give a warm thank you to the creator of makeup, especially concealer.

        THE TWENTY-TWENTY TWO SEASON FINALLY CAME to an end and Mick, Daniel, and Seb were going to be walking away from the paddock. It was sad to see of course, emotions were high in the paddock and it just sucked that they wouldn't be on the track next year.

It was a sad day. Hanan had tears in her eyes because she wasn't sure when she would be able to see Seb again but he assured her that they would definitely meet up again, no matter what.

Maya was still not found and at this point, people were starting to believe that she would never be found or worse, she was dead.

After the race, they put up a display not only for Seb but also Maya and tons of lanterns were put up into the sky as people were accepting she was truly gone.

"Are we really going to hold a funeral for a body we haven't even seen?" Chloe asked wrapping her arms around her little brother Lance.

"From the looks of it, with no evidence as to where she could possibly be, it seems like it."

"STO just posted, a farewell and recovery." Pierre spoke up waving his phone with no enthusiasm whatsoever.

"I feel like we should really stop giving STO a platform to play around with. She might know stuff but her reluctance to help in person is way too suspicious to let her go." Amna was pissed at the bloody gossip page. At this point, anyone that tried to reach out to her got backhanded with something no one should know and she had also been a victim.

"Who's reading it out?" Mick asked carefully to which Layan replied pulling her hair up into a bun

"I'll do it."

FAREWELL AND RECOVERY

goodbye to our favourites and hello
to the new evidence...

We will miss his cheeky personality and overall presence in the paddock but knowing how everyone eventually comes back, I have a good feeling that we will see him very soon

Not only him but Mick and Daniel who's presence in this sport has brought nothing but a smile on my face will also be missed. Rumour has it this is not the last we will be seeing of the two in this sport, if you know what I mean right?

However, as much as I would love to end this article on a happy or rather sappy note, it seems it is absolutely impossible to do so.

The car we talked about a few months ago regarding Maya's case? Yeah, a fan found it and reached out immediately. I sent my people over since the police seem to want nothing to do with it and as it now marks one year of our paddock princess being missing, we fear it might be much worse.

Bloody remnants were discovered in the car which belong to no other than Ryan Ambrose and unfortunately, Maya Richards not so far at the outskirts of Abu Dhabi, right where the city meets the desert.

It's crazy how we were able to find it seeing as the car was almost buried by the sand but we did. As far as we know, there's a bit of hope that Maya might still be alive but with the amount of blood found, there was definitely a struggle.

The only thing found in the car was a paper and through some analysis, we were able to figure out what is said and who it belonged to. Hint, it's someone who writes in pencil, does that sound familiar?

Anyway it said, retrace, reread, and focus. This might be the only clue we've gotten directly from Maya herself so what could it mean?

Retrace

Reread

Focus

Let's hope this means something to anyone who could be reading this but until then, keep the hashtag (#STOmayahunt) going and I can't believe I'm saying this as an atheist but keep Maya in your prayers.

I can't even imagine how Daniel and her friends feel at this moment.

"Retrace, reread, and focus on what?"

"She couldn't be more vague even if she tried."

"This is driving me insane." Esteban let his head fall into his hands after his statement. They just wanted to find her but it was looking harder than she could've ever imagined.

NVSH speaks, did I really
just publish 3 days in a row
or am I just dreaming because
woah!

I can't believe I've written most
of the plot but there's still so
much left to write.

I hope you guys have caught on
to the clues by now because I swear
if you haven't then I must really be
good at hiding stuff 🤭

Anyway, I hope you really enjoyed
the chapter and ofc the book so
far. Wattpad is still not letting me
upload any pictures which sucks but
the minute I'm able to, I will certainly
put them up immediately.

Also, enjoy Monza!!

Much love xx