Chapter 11

Jihyo POV
After about an hour of talking with my girls about my time in LA I went to the living room and see Y/N slowly waking up "Hey sleepy head" smiling I go sit to him on the couch "How long was I asleep for?" yawning he asked. "Just for an hour it wasn't long" as I slowly stoke his hair "Keep doing that and I might just fall asleep again" smiling he says his smile is so damn cute "Are you hungry babe? we ordered some pizza hopefully momo hasn't eaten it all yet" "Starving actually" "Come on then" just when we were about to head to the kitchen we hear Chaeyoung "Hey Y/N is this what I think it is?" as she points to the long black case "And you'll be right Chae" "Can you please play something??" Chae asks "Yea babe show us your guitar playing skills" I ask him while giving the puppy eyes I know he can't say no when I give him the puppy eyes.

"Alright let me get ready" as he walks toward Chae and his guitar case first takes out his mini amp then his beautiful guitar "Alright Chae this beauty right here is my Esp Ltd James Hetfield Snakebyte Electric Guitar"

"Who's James Hetfield?" When Chae asked that question I knew it'll trigger the hell out of Y/N and it did the look of his face said it all honestly it was funny seeing his reaction "WHOS JAMES HETFIELD??? The lead singer of Metallica and you bette...

"Who's James Hetfield?" When Chae asked that question I knew it'll trigger the hell out of Y/N and it did the look of his face said it all honestly it was funny seeing his reaction "WHOS JAMES HETFIELD??? The lead singer of Metallica and you better not ask who's Metallica neither" Just by seeing Chaes face I knew she wanted to ask who's Metallica and Y/N knew too "Alright you gonna learn today" He determinedly says as he gets his amp and guitar ready.

"Get ready to have your mind blown" I couldn't help but laugh how excited he is to play the first song he starts playing on his guitar is Battery by Metallica from their Master of Puppets album

and you may ask yourself how do I know so much about the band well all thanks to him during our second date we were talking about our favorite music I showed him some of my favorite songs mainly consisted of Kpop then he started to get passionate talking about Metallica how their helped him growing up when he felt alone he had them just seeing how excited he got about the things he loved made me fall for him even more. Then soon after the rest of the girls came to the living room to see Y/N play.

No One's POV

"This next song I want to dedicate to the most incredible girl in the world honestly she's the best thing in my life" Y/N winks at Jihyo starts playing Nothing Else Matters by Metallica

So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters