Ch 1 under a tree

Once in history there was a powerful wizard and a young boy. His name was Christopher Walter Merlin,

 His name was Christopher Walter Merlin,

but call him Christopher for short. Now, where were we? Oh yes.

A very evil knight lived in the darkest part of the woods in SteamBellows. People say if a good and nice person steps foot on the darkest part of the woods, they would be taken and turned into a minion of the dark knight. But one day, there was war with a different young man. Chase McGriffen, a prince of SteamBellows, attacked so many monsters and beat lots of evil without a stretch on his face. He was fearless. But when the two sides started fighting, he couldn't beat the dark knight at first. But then, before he died, he managed to stab the dark knight, and they both died.

3000 years later, still in the Middle Ages, Christopher was chilling under a tree, looking at the sky. He then got up and started to walk to his hometown. But then he heard a rabbit screaming in pain and saw a wolf killing it. Christopher then ran away, but when he was running in the road, Alford, a very old wizard, almost hit Christopher but stopped the carriage.

"What in the blazes?" said Alford. He then looked and saw Christopher. He got off his horse and took his wand and took a closer look at Christopher. He was fainted. Alford then healed Christopher with his magic wand and then took him to a little cottage house. When Christopher woke up, he hit his head on the ceiling, "Ow!" he yelled. He looked around and saw he was in a small cottage. He was a bit too big, so he had to crawl his way out of a room in the small cottage. When he got out, the wizard Alford was sitting on a couch drinking some fine hot tea with some cookies.

Alford laughed. He then used some magic and shrank Christopher to be small. "What the...how did you do that?" said Christopher, confused. Alford then laughed again and said, "Well, it's magic, my child." Alford then stopped smiling. "Why were you on the road?" he said calmly. Christopher apologized and said he would not do it again. "I just fainted," Christopher said. Alford grabbed Christopher some tea. "Oh well, sorry for being very rude," said Alford. He then got up and opened the windows to let some fresh air in. He then saw a small person running and knocking at the door. When Alford opened the door, the small person said, "The king wanted me to give this letter to you." Alford then took the letter and read it. "My daughter's in trouble. I need someone to help get her back." Alford smiled and looked at Christopher. He then said, "I have a little boy who is going to save her. His name is Christopher." Alford then pointed to Christopher. Christopher was confused. Then he realized and said, "What? No, I'm not going to save the princess. I don't have a sword and shield. I don't have magic like you, Alford. How can I save the princess? I'm just a normal person with a sword." Alford then said, "Oh yeah, I'll give you some power." Alford then did his magic and gave Christopher powers, but only three: fire, ice, and thunder. Christopher then said, "Well, how do I use them now?" Alford then said, "Just say the word, and it works." Christopher went outside and pointed at the sky. He then said, "Fire!" and then fire shot out of the air. The small person then said, "Good. Now you need a sword." Alford laughed and said, "I have one." He took out the sword; it was long. Alford then said, "It's my strongest sword." Christopher took the sword. It was taller than him. He then said, "How am I going to put this sword away if it's taller than me?" Alford said, "If you put the sword on your back, it will disappear, but it will reappear when you need it. You can control it if you want." Christopher then said, "Okay, heard. I'm ready to save a princess. Then here I go." Christopher walked off, very nervous.

End of chapter.