𝟯

" You remember, Sena? "

Ji-ho took a glance at Aera and nodded.

  "Sena? Yeah, she's your sister right? "

Aera rolled her eyes by hearing her sister's name. She then faked a smile on her face.

  "Why? What happened? Did she stole your part again? "

  "No, earlier i saw them kissing each other, ugh!"

Ji-ho laugh making Aera looking confused. She then made a mad face.

                      ...𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒...

                   ...Ji-ho thought...

  "Why?! Whats funny?! Huh?! She just stole my boyfriend!! "

  "N-nothing haha, i just never thought you finally saw the reality, haha"

                       ... 𝑊-𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?! ...

  "W-what do you mean reality?! "

Ji-ho took a step front of Aera and took a glance at her. He smiled and tapped Aera's right shoulders. He then left leaving Aera alone in the hallway.

  "H-hey! Answer me! What reality?!"

  "You sure dont know yet? "

                              *sigh*

Said Ji-ho while walking and while Aera on his side. He stopped and smiled.

  "You know everytime you go home after I tutor you? Leaving me on the library? "

  "Okay, yeah, now what?! "

  "Whenever you left me behind, i always sees or hear 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 talking to each other. "

  "You know like 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠? "

Aera gasped while Ji-ho was still smiling. Aera's face look horrible. 

  "Oh? Did i over told you? "

  "Aww, poor Aera didnt know the reality behind her back.. "

Ji-ho said while teasing Aera. Aera then started to cry making Ji-ho thinking that his plan worked.

  "Why are you crying again? You asked for the reality.. "

  "Oh and remember the day when your sick and you didnt got to school? "

  "W-what? N-now? "

  "That day i saw them hanging out, talking A. K. A flirting, oh! And most of what i saw is that Sena was touching Ha-joon's shoulder and hands like they were soulmates... "

  "Too bad Aera didnt saw it... "

Aera looked down and cried even more.

                      ..."W-what?! "...