Because I love uhh...♡

One day, a young guy and another young guy fell in love.
A guy named Kim Taehyung & his bun Jeon Jungkook

But Taehyung came from a poor family. So Jungkook's parents weren't too happy.

So the young man decided not only to court the his bun but to court his parents as well. In time, the parents saw that he was a good man and was worthy of their precious bun hand.

But there was another problem: Taehyung was a soldier. Soon, war broke out and he was being sent overseas for a year. The week before he left, the man knelt on his knee and asked his precious love, "Will you marry me?" He wiped a tear, said yes, and they were engaged. They agreed that when he got back in one year, they would get married.

But tragedy struck. A few days after he left, Jungkook had a major vehicular accident. It was a head-on collision.

When he woke up in the hospital, he saw his father and mother crying. Immediately, he knew there was something wrong.

He later found out that he suffered brain injury. The part of his brain that controlled his face muscles was damaged. His once lovely face was now disfigured. He cried as he saw himself in the mirror. "Yesterday, I was beautiful. Today, I'm a monster." His body was also covered with so many ugly wounds.

Right there and then, he decided to release her fiancé from their promise. he knew taehyung wouldn't want him anymore. He would forget about Taehyung and never see him again.

For one year, the soldier wrote many letters-but Jungkook wouldn't answer. Tae phoned him many times but koo wouldn't return his calls.

But after one year, koo's mother walked into his room and announced, "He's back from the war."
Koo shouted, "No! Please don't tell him about me. Don't

tell him I'm here!"

The mother said, "He's getting married," and handed him a wedding invitation.

Koo's heart sank. He knew he still loved him-but he

had to forget him now.

With great sadness, he opened the wedding invitation.

And then he saw his name on it!

Confused, he asked, "What is this?"

That was when the young man entered his room with a bouquet of flowers. He knelt beside him and asked, "Will you marry me?"

The boy covered his face with his hands and said, "I'm ugly!"

The man said, "Without your permission, your mother sent me your photos. When I saw your photos, I realized that nothing has changed. You're still the person I fell in love. You're still as beautiful as ever. Because I love you!"

💜💜💜💜💜💜

My first book...I know I'm lacking ...but I'll work hard to write more interesting & good books for you all...
I love uhhhhhh💜💜💜💜💜💜