some kids pt 2

Dylan Ashengrotto

-Dylan is skilled in using a katana and can use water breathing. (So yeah he can beat the shit out of you)

-uses his charm to make you sign his contracts.

This skit/interaction is from AlmightyDab
⬇️
Runs hand through hair and gives you a charming gentle smile

Dylan: I can guarantee that a contract with me will be worth your while. All you have to do is simply sign. ✨

Azul: They grow up so fast! 🥹

Tomioka: ..... 😑 this feel familiar.

Kanzaburou: smells like capitalism.

_______________________________________

Tana and Crisostomo Ibarra Shroud

Tana look more like her father except the shark teeth.

Ibarra (for short) look mostly like his mother but still has the shroud flame hair and has his father's shark teeth.

Tana has a prosthetic arm caused by an 'accident' in S.T.Y.X (Let's just say a phantom escape while Ibarra was getting a glass of water at night. The scenario is similar to Muichiro's backstory when his twin died and the difference is Tana survived)

____

-Ibarra is more of a quiet person but he doesn't mind having a conversation, but you must be the one who start a conversation.

-Very chaotic and chatty when you became friends.

-He's the type of person that won't hesitate kick someone out of a group project.

-He's Great at dancing/choreography.

-Tana is more of a social butterfly, she would approach you and become friends whenever you like it or not.

-She's following her Aunt's footstep of becoming a great technology hero.

- Optimistic, a sunshine of the Shroud Family

-Both of them are genius like their father.

- sibling bonding is doing genius stuff, playing games mostly horror one's, Dancing and making Vines.

✨The Crisostomo Ibarra name came from a historical novel in the Philippines Named: "Noli me Tangere" written by Jose Rizal✨