Introductions

"Should we postpone the meeting? I really don't want to see their faces, especially Doji's. That fucker, when I get my hands on him..."

"Ryuga, I can understand how you're feeling but we need to move things with this. His days are numbered anyway"

"And did you hear when he said he was married to her? How did this happen? And why wasn't anyone informed? And why are we still here? We should be in his house, taking her away"

Kyoya had been listening to Ryuga and Tsubasa's conversation for almost half an hour now, playing with the rings on his fingers. More precisely, the ring with a lavender flower.

Both his boyfriends were right, each had their own points and flaws.

Ryuga was more hot headed, impulsive even. He didn't take two seconds to think. He though that using brute force was the only solution to any problem. He wasn't wrong, in their case. But right now there was a variable, and that was their dear flower. If they knew Doji was alone, they would have no second thoughts, they could barge right in and kill him, burn him to the ground.

He was waiting for Tsubasa to speak. He knew that his calm and calculative attitude would be useful. The two were thinking almost identical, that's why Kyoya knew what he would say, before saying it. Besides, he was thinking the same thing.

"If he was living alone, you know that I would have followed you. But you said it yourself. He is married to (Y/N). Which means she is in that house too. Would you risk her life going there? We have no information whatsoever. We don't know where he lives, the layout of the house, the people working there.... "

"We can learn that in no time and you know it!"

"I know! Don't you think I do?!" The white haired male banged his fist on the table, a look of desperation in his usually neutral face. That surprised both of them. They hadn't seen him look like this in a long time.
"But we can't be hasty about this. She might be in danger and our sudden act may arise suspicion"

Ryuga was getting exasperated. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose. He tried really hard to control himself.
"She might be in danger this whole time we are speaking! Don't you understand? There is no way she is safe in that house with him!"

"That's why we need to move with that meeting. We get him away from her and we buy her and us some time to organise our plan"

The two of them stared at each other, trying to make the other back down. Whenever they reached an impasse, that was their reaction. Until Kyoya had to intervene.

He took the glass of water in front of him, taking a big gulp and banging it on the table, earning the attention of the two men.

"Oh yeah, forgot you were there for a moment. Whose side are you on?" Tsubasa said, not breaking eye contact with the white haired male.

"Sigh, this time I have to agree with Tsubasa. There are a lot of things that we don't know, and we can't risk making mistakes, especially when we have no clue on (Y/N)'s whereabouts.

"But..."

"There are no buts. We stick to the plan"

"The plan was destroyed the moment she wasn't in that party. Right now we're on square one. Damn it!" Ryuga yelled, standing abruptly from his chair, making it screech on the floor. He moved to their mini bar and poured himself a strong drink. He needed that one. He downed that in one go before filling another, walking then towards the big windows the room had, overlooking their huge garden.

Tsubasa sighed for the uptinth time, his hands playing with the dagger in his hand. This was the only thing that calmed him down wherever he was in such a state.