Author's Note

Guess I didn't lie when I said 'see ya in a minute' lol

I know how annoying short chapters are but this is me giving a go at writing a story on wattpad! 

This is supposed to be a short story but I broke it down into a few chapters, just to experiment. I would love your feedback in my DMs, I look forward to improve my writing.

(another) Small story before you leave, this is based on real life *OMG*

Yeah. It's slightly modified, obviously and the names have been changed. But, the 'cast members' are people that I feel look somewhat similar to the people in real life. 

In my real life story, I go to a reunion, meet 'Archer Hayes', my high school secret boyfriend and we talk, drink, realize and hookup. The next day, we both agree to confess to our partners. I found out my boyfriend had been cheating on me for months and I happily cut it off with him and 'Archer' ended his with his girlfriend. We 'date' for a few months and then, I figure out he never broke up and that he's still with her. I got mad, felt betrayed and left.

But I like to think my story ended this way. I like to think my story is about affection (not romance), friendship, support and choosing what's best for you, even if it hurts you at the moment. 

Well...that's it. My 'author's note' is longer than the whole story, which is very embarrassing, so I'm ending it here. 

I would like to come back to write more stories but that won't be possible if I don't know if you readers like them or not so please DM me your opinions, good or bad, and suggestions.

BYE!