The Coronation

Auradon, picnic area

Ben: Hey, guys. How is everyone? Yeah? Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay.
I have to go. I'll see you guys later.

(Doug appears) Doug: Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just...

Chad: Doug!

Evie: It's my fault, Doug. I'm sorry.

Doug: No, It's mine.

Chad: Doug! What?

Evie: Doug...

Doug: Sorry, I can't.

Doug: Okay.
(Evie becomes upset)

Audrey: How long does she think that's gonna last? Mal is just the bad girl infatuation.

Jane: Yeah. I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen.

Mal: Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair.

Chad: Ew!

Mal: There's a lot more where that came from.

Audrey: Excuse me, who do you think you are?

Mal: Do I look like I'm kidding?
(All run off)

Mal: I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand.

Jay: I'm rotten to the core.

-------------------------------------------------------Auradon, Cathedral. Isle of the lost, Castle

Snow White: (through TV) At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all.

Evil Queen: "I'm snow white." Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done.

Audrey: Oh. Oh, me?

Snow White: Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there is Fairy Godmother's wand.

Maleficent: I want that wand!

Cruella: Do you? Hadn't heard.

Snow White: Oh, and here comes Ben now.

Ben: Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there.

Mal: Thank you.

Ben: Mal, would you wear my ring?

Mal: Um... not now. I think it would probably just fall right off of me. I have something for you.

Ben: For me?

Mal: Yeah. It's just for later, you know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy.

Ben: Always thinking. But I can't wait.

Mal: No!

Ben: Mm. Mm... Mm! This is really good.

Mal: Uh, do you...

Ben: Mal?

Mal: Do you feel okay?

Ben: You bet.

Mal: Would you say that you're still in... that... that you have very strong feelings for me?

Ben: I'm not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect.

Mal: Yeah... Okay. What? What? You knew?

Ben: That you spelled me? Yeah. Yeah, I knew.

Mal: I'm... I can explain myself.

Ben: No, look, It's fine. I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Audrey. You didn't trust that it could happen on its own. Am I right?

Mal: Yes. You're so right. So, then, how long have you known?

Ben: Since our first date. Your spell washed away in the Enchanted Lake.

Mal: So then what? You've just been... Faking it since then?

Ben: I haven't been faking anything.

Evil Queen: Well, If it isn't...

Maleficent: My daughter. Looking like some kind of...

Show White: Princess! Now, let's see who this beauty is wearing. Evie.

Evil Queen: Evie! That's my dau... evie!

Snow White: Someone named Evie designed her gown.

Evil Queen: That's my daughter!

Maleficent: Oh, wow. She sewed a dress. Meanwhile, my girl duped a prince, and she's this close to grabbing the magic wand.

Evil Queen: Bitter, party of one. Bitter, party of one.

Maleficent: It's happening, people! It's happening! I say, gird your loins! Gird your loins! Villains, our revenge begins today.

(With Ben's parents) Mal: About the other day, I just...

Beast: I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy.

Ben: You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy.

Beast: I did? I... how very wise of me.

Belle: Ben, we are very proud of you. You keep listening to your heart.

Ben: Thanks, mom.

Beast: You're gonna make a fine king.

Ben: Wish me luck.

Maleficent: Don't blow it, kiddo.

Fairy Godmother: Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?

Maleficent: Oh, grab the thing already!

Ben: I do solemnly swear.

Fairy Godmother: Then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king.
(June grabs the wand)

Maleficent: Yes!

Evil Queen: Oh!
Jafar: Yes!

Maleficent: Yeah! Oh!

Evil Queen: The barrier is broken! We're free!

Maleficent: Scepter! Now!