Batuu

Blackspire Ourpost, a bustling small town, purpose built on Batuu. Blackspire Outpost is host to some of the most dangerous criminals known to the galaxy. The first order threatened to tear the outpost apart. Tensions reached their height during the arrival of the First Order, constant and daily patrols, slowed any and all underworld dealings. Right at the heart of this maelstrom of anger was dok candors and the legendary Droid Depot.

"Vess?" A voice said. Kay Vess looked up to see ND-5, Kay sat there, "We are about to land in Batuu!" ND announced, Kay Relaxing a bit in her chair, she took a sip of water. It was incredibly refreshing.

"Now what's next?" Kay  asked, " We are heading to a place called Blackspire Outpost" ND said. Kay looked at ND-5 she knew of the legends of Blackspire. " You think we will find anything useful at Blackspire outpost?" She asked. " i am unsure" ND

The Trailblazer, the EML 850 light freighter starship landed in docking bay 7 near the cantina. Kay Vess exited the ship, with ND-5 following close behind. Kay stopped when she saw some  Storm troopers.

"Nothing to see here move along!" A Storm trooper said, opening up his hands like he wanted a hug.

"Uh ok?" Kay said " Whats going on?"she continued. "Just a routine patrol, Now kindly move along." The Other Storm trooper said . Holding his baton.

"You know! She looks like a rebel scum!" A storm trooper said, wielding his baton suddenly. Kay was whacked several times by them. "I hope that hurts you back!"

The two continued to whack Kay, blood flying every time their weapons collided with her. "Fuck you!" Kay Vess yelled, as she got up to run away, one of the Storm trooper's fired a rocket at her ship, causing an explosion that threw her into the air, Kay Vess flew backwards, as she did. Kay fell from the landing bay and down to the ally way below, the landing enveloped Kay senses. She heard something, as soon she could not see a thing.

"Kay!" A voice could be heard yelling.

It took Kay  a moment to focus in on the voice. Then she remembered who it belonged to.

"ND-5?"

Duck Dodgers sat in the pilot chair on the bridge of Ramsidian Yacht, a white and blue bigger version of Darth Maul's ship. It didn't have many weapons but enough to defend itself with 6 Ion cannons, shields, and 2 Auto Turrets, inside had the bridge then beneath that was a main lounge area, a kitchen, a bar which was Dodgers favourite place to visit and around 6 crew quarters however only 1 was being used as Dodgers had his private quarters, there was a cargo hold not a big one but big enough to store a speeder in if necessary. The Yacht was designed for pleasure then combat but Dodger had procured it for Combat and it was pretty good in combat, it also had a upgraded hyperdrive 2 Instead of the Hyperdrive 6 and had Ion engines.

Dodgers was a humanoid duck person from one of the moons of Mon Callamari, he had black feathers that covered his body, a duck bill but he stood upright and walked and talked like a human, he wore basic Rebel Clothing.

Dodgers was deep in thought. He was returning from a failed mission for the rebellion only himself and his friend Porky has survived and managed to escape on their ship the Infinity.

" Sir we picking up Imperial chatter" Porky a Ewok said, well roared.

" Ignore it " Dodgers replied.

" b-b-but Sir it's About Batuu" Porky replied.

" What about it?" Dodgers asked

" They're claiming to have a rebel spy someone named  Vess" Porky answered

"  Vess? Porky are you certain " Dodgers replied.

" Very certain a Kay Vess" Porky replied

" Then let's make a detour" Dodgers said.

" Very well Sir" Porky replied.

Hitting a few buttons, Dodgers brought the Infinity out of Hyperspace to make the adjusts to their course for Batuu. Once Porky has locked in the co ordinates, Dodger put the ship into hyperspace. They would arrive at Batuu in a few hours , hopefully Kay Vess and ND-5 can survive that long.