Chapter 9.

*Pic above is Stiles. Dedicated to KatyGhere.*

Lacey's P.O.V

Before I could comprehend anything Scott had lunged at Jordan yelling profanities. (Scott not Jordan) Derek rushed over and pulled Scott away from Jordan while I shifted and started snapping at anyone who came near me and Jordan. Jordan petted my fur trying to calm me down, it was working. Scott took a step toward Jordan and I growled getting ready to attack. Scott stopped moving towards us 'smart boy' I thought. Stiles pulled Scott back.

"Dude I've faced her wrath you don't want to face it." Stiles shuddered remembering our past disagreement. Scott was about to step forward but Deaton intervened.

"Scott, why don't you go to school, and once she shifts back I'll send her to school?" Deaton asked. Scott hesitated but Stiles pulled him out the door mumbling to Scott about how he almost had a heart attack when I attacked him before. Deaton nodded to me and I shifted back, Derek grabbed some of Cora's clothes. It consisted of a tight white singlet and a black leather jacket with black skinny jeans and black boots. Note to self, praise Cora on her fashion sense. Lydia looked over and nodded her approval. They looked down at my stomach, and I looked down as well. It showed my baby bump, not too big and not too small. I looked at Deaton.

"How far along am I?" I asked him.

"Sit down I'll see." He leads me over to the metal table. I looked over at him like he was crazy. Derek sighed and climbed on top of the table and waited for me to climb on top of him. I smiled and Deaton had to help me up, once I was on top of him he grunted from my weight.

"Not my fault, I'm pregnant. Deal with it." I said annoyed. Derek grunted in response.

"Lift up your shirt please Lacey," Deaton asked nicely. I lifted up my shirt and exposed my stomach. Deaton took the ultrasound machine and put the jelly on my stomach. We saw some images, it was Jordan and I's child. I started tearing up, Derek leaned over and smiled. Yes, Derek Hale actually smiled. I got down from the table with the help of Deaton and Derek of course.

"Alright, here are some pictures of your child. Go to school." Deaton ordered handing me pictures of the ultrasound. Derek jumped down and lead me to the car, huh, Lydia must've already left. I thought. Derek helped me in and drove me to school.

"Alright, if anyone bullies you, kick their arse," Derek said. Oh, Derek hale and his amazing advice.

"Alright, dad. Can I get out now, school's about to start." I asked.

"Yeah yeah, get out," Derek said pushing me out of the car. I laughed walking into school. The first thing I heard were whispers.
'Ewwww, she's pregnant.'
'Ugh, slut'
'Wow, she must have confidence coming here.'
I rolled my eyes and walked forward head held high. Lydia joined me and looked over and smirked.

"Hey, girl, you're the new gossip." She laughed.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure it stops at lunchtime," I stated smugly. She smirked over at me.
Liam came over and put his arm around me. I looked over at him with raised eyebrows.

"Scott told me to be with the pregnant girl the rest of the day." Great. I thought. Liam smirked knowing my annoyance (those who don't remember Liam is Scott's beta). He walked me to class and stayed with me the whole class. Everything was fine until lunch. The popular people kept glancing over at my table which consisted of Scott, Lydia, Stiles, Liam, Isaac, and finally me. One of the popular girls walked over to our table. She looked at all of us and then looked at my stomach.

"May I help you?" I ask rudely. Liam and Isaac laughed. The girl glared at me and pointed to my stomach. I raised an eyebrow.

"What? Dog got your tongue." I asked. The table burst out laughing, the girl looked confused but glared again. I returned the glare.

"Are you pregnant?" She asked looking judgemental. I raised an eyebrow, I stood up and took off my jacket, and handed it to Liam. He took it and smirked up knowing what I would do. I turned to the side and got on top of the table thanks to the help of Liam. I raised my voice so everyone could hear me.

"As everyone has suspected, yes I am pregnant. Don't judge cause you don't know my situation. I don't care what you call me but if I hear it. You will regret it. And if anyone gives me or my friends a hard time. I will personally kick your arse. Does everyone understand?" I asked. Everyone nodded except the popular girl who first approached me. Liam handed me back my jacket. I walked over and raised an eyebrow.

"Do you understand?" I asked menacingly. She flinched but put on a hard glare.

"What's gonna make me b#!$$?" She asked smirking. I tutted my tongue.

"You already broke rule #1. Don't call me names to my face." I smirked. She reeled back as if to slap me but my hand caught her wrist right before she hit my face. I applied pressure until she gasped in pain.

"Rule #2 don't piss off the pregnant girl," I smirked and let her go. Her friends rushed over and took her to the nurse. I rolled my eyes and sat down. Liam gave me a side hug. We were in the last class of the day when I heard a loud crack like a gun. I looked over at Liam confused. Liam took my hand and pulled me near him, he put his arm around my shoulder and pushed me down under the desk.

"Liam, what's happening?" I asked.

"Students we are in lockdown." A voice said over the speaker. The teacher locked the door and put everyone behind her desk. She looked calm, she put a finger to her mouth. I could hear her heart hammering. I put a hand on my stomach and looked over at Liam.
"Liam there is a shooter in the school." I whispered.