Skittles (Fluff)

Hello babes, this one is a short one, just wanted to add a lil fluff with all the smut request I've gotten these last few weeks !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Y/n : Babeeee ! 

B : FUCK YOU !!!

Oh there we go again, how did we get here ? oh very simple, my boyfriend bill kaulitz is being over dramatic because I finished his stash of skittles... So pretty much bill keeps a bag of skittles next to the bed every nights ! And I took a few last night...well....I finished the packet so when he realized it he got mad... and now ? he refuses any contact with me because he wants his skittles back. 

Y/n : bill they're only candies stop being dramatic 

I keep banging on the bedroom door

B : ONLY CANDIES ?? ILL EAT ALL THE REESES YOULL SEE 

I kick the door 

Y/n : DONT YOU DARE !! Bill baby cmon...im sorry ! 

B : YOU SHOULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT IT BEFORE !

He yelled again...alright this was gonna take a while, it had been hours since I saw his face... I guess I have no other choice. I walked out and took the car driving to the nearest target we got, I run inside to the candy aisle to find packs of skittles...only to find the biggest XXL pack I had ever seen in my life... Perfect ! I then walked around grabbing some soda, and then took the car again passing to Macdonald, I got myself a menu and got bill a Big Mac, 6 piece chicken nuggets and a vanilla milkshake...his favorite before driving home. I walked back upstairs and knocked on the door. 

B : I SAID NO !! FUCK YOU !! LEAVE !!

I roll my eyes walking in with the bags, only to find bill rolled under a blanket, I couldn't even see his face, I giggle throwing the bag of McDonald on the bed next to him, he lightly lifted the cover and grabbed the bag pulling it to him. 

B : STILL NOT IT, YOU TOOK MY SKITTLES !!! YOU CAN ALWAYS TRY WOMAN !!

I laugh throwing him a bottle of soda, he grabbed it the same way before yelling again 

B : NO !!!! ITS STILL NOT IT OMG !!! 

I then throw the bag of skittle, I say the cover lift and bill grab the bag laughing like a child...he looked like a child who was just offered his dream toy just hugging the packet of skittles. 

Y/n : Am I forgiven now ? 

He smiled 

B : Fine cmon in bed so we can eat McDonald

I got in bed with him grabbing my own bag of food, he turned on the tv then turned to me

B : Oh and by the way, for finishing my packet, im choosing the show of tonight and we're watching scrubs ! 

He exclaim as I rolled my eyes eating and laughing.... what a child just for skittles.