Chapter 9 Getting Ready For All Out

Tonight was an NXT live event and of course I went to see Priscilla wrestle tonight as she was scheduled to defend her title tonight so I of course went to watch her, as the show was great with such talented people my girlfriends match came a...

     Tonight was an NXT live event and of course I went to see Priscilla wrestle tonight as she was scheduled to defend her title tonight so I of course went to watch her, as the show was great with such talented people my girlfriends match came and I was rotting for her as she went out and she literally gave me her rose just to mess with me and the rest of the fans then she waited for her opponent that was Thea Hail as she got an opportunity. After the show was over we went to get some food as we just decided to take some time off since from Tony Khan I was allowed to be off work for two weeks since I was close to Windham, Priscilla asked Shawn after her match was over if she could also get some time off and he only gave her 5 days so we could hand for a bit. We enter the restaurant and asked for a table luckily they have an empty table so we went to it then we got our menus so we order our foods with drinks, as we ate and have a small talk about other stuff that we wanted to do for an upcoming vacation since we were planning on going to my hometown in Puerto Rico since she wanted to visit the place where I was born so we plan on going.

"I was thinking about going to the beach tomorrow babe, so can we go with some of your friends" Priscilla said

I nodded "sure, we can babe I'll ask when we get home" I said since something told that most of my friends were busy with their kids or busy in bed

"I have a bikini that you might like, so that's something I know you will love" She said and smile at me

"Now I'm intrigued so go ahead tell me" I said

"It's better if I show you it so we have to finish eating and paying the bill" She said

     We payed the bill together and went back to my car then I drove us to our mansion as we enter it after a 30 minute drive Priscilla took me to our bedroom as she showed me the bikini, I did like it and told her that it indeed fitted her since the bikini was black which is basically what she loved to wear more than any other color so she then told me that she was going to take a shower while I check on my kids as they had school tomorrow and I was taking them.

Next day