𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

when you've been alive for 1,418 years, you pick up on a few things.

"daphne! are you here?" the red-head ran through the kitchen with tears streaming down her face.

"klaus daggered him! it's his own brother, how could he?!" daphne sobbed into her bestfriend's chest.

"he did what?" karina knew about klaus's dagger obsession, seeing as finn had been dead for a few centuries. but this had happened once before. and klaus didn't undagger him for over 100 years.

daphne, her sister by everything but blood, was in love with kol. knowing they were 'originals' and classed as dangerous but karina kept a close eye on her. it was obvious they both loved each other so the blonde didn't intervene with their happiness. or make herself known in general.

to keep less attention away from them, they claimed to the people they knew that they were turned in the 15th century. they were lucky they never asked too many questions.

until they did.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"oi. witch bitch. pack ur stuff, we're taking a trip." daphne stormed into the room, interrupting karina's 'daily magic routine', as she called it.

"and where are we going?" she rolled her eyes.

"virginia." the red-head sang.

A/N

not making this prologue as long as the last one. so slay.

wrote this 29.8.23
so like i shouldn't be publishing this anytime soon.

i'm gonna love this book.

word count: 237