Chapter 41

Blake brought Aubrey back to his house, though she seemed resistant. In his determination, he ended up using some force. The quietness in the house indicated that everyone was still at the wedding. In an almost playful manner, he lifted her onto his shoulders despite her struggles. She kicked him hard in her struggle. "Put me down you fucking bastard!"

Carrying her to his room, he threw her down on his bed. His actions might have appeared dominating, but it was more like he was trying to understand her. Like a beast he hovered over her body, his lower parts pressed against hers He had caged her. However his tone was soft. He gazed into her eyes, his voice low and earnest. "What would it take for you to forgive me?" he whispered,with sadness etched in his tone. A solitary tear escaped his eye and landed near her cheek.

With those words Aubrey although determined to break free of his hold was forced to remember the painful past. The memories bringing tears to her own eyes.

Aubrey's past:

Sitting at a corner of the campus cafe, Blake was surrounded by his group of friends, including Cristina. Their laughter echoed as they exchanged stories and caught up on recent events. Blake's eyes were fixed on his phone, scrolling through pictures of his moments with Aubrey, a slight smirk playing on his lips.

"Come on, Blake, spill the beans!" one of his friends exclaimed with a mischievous grin. "We've all been wondering what's been going on between you and Aubrey."

Blake chuckled, looking up from his phone. "Oh, you guys won't believe the things we've been up to," he teased, glancing at Cristina who nodded encouragingly.

"Tell us everything!" another friend chimed in eagerly.

Blake leaned in, his tone conspiratorial. "Well, let's just say, Aubrey's been opening up to me in ways I never expected," he began, his voice carrying a hint of excitement.

Cristina leaned in as well, her eyes fixed on Blake, as if urging him to continue.

"We've had some deep conversations, you know?" Blake continued, his words carefully chosen. "She's been using her mouth and hands for a good purpose." He winked at them.

His friends leaned in, intrigued, and Christina's gaze bore into him with a smug satisfaction.

"She's shared her dreams, her fears, her deepest desires," Blake added, watching as his friends exchanged impressed glances.

"Wow, Blake, you're one lucky guy," one of his friends remarked with a hideous smirk.

Blake glanced at Christina again, a knowing look passing between them. "Yeah, I guess I am," he replied back with a wink.

As the conversation continued, Blake shared more details about his intimate time with Aubrey, crafting a narrative that painted Aubrey as a slut. He watched as his friends hung onto his every word, believing everything he said.

Cristina chimed in with her own anecdotes, adding to the image that Blake was creating. Their efforts were successful, and soon, their friends regarded Aubrey's character to be shallow and pathetic.

After the conversation ended, Blake's friends dispersed, leaving him and Cristina alone. She grinned at him, clearly pleased with how things were turning out. "You're quite the storyteller, Blake," she commented.
-------

Aubrey walked into the school, hoping to find Blake. As she headed towards the playground, the sound of whistling reached her ears. Looking around, she noticed a group of tall jocks, and a sense of unease crept over her. Turning around, she was taken aback to realize that they were the friends Blake associated with.

"How much for the night, hoe?" one of them jeered, and another chimed in with a crude remark about her body. The hurtful comments seemed to come from all directions, hitting her like a barrage of arrows. "Guess her pussy is all stretched out like after giving birth. This is what happens when you slut around, have sex with just anybody you see. I don't know what he saw in her honestly ," someone added, their words dripping with mockery.

"Cut her some slack dude. Blakes been with her for how long? I think forever...He's a cunning bastard. Knows how to fuck and make the girl fall. I envy him." Another guy spoke mocking her pure relation with Blake.

Aubrey's heart sank as she became the target of their ridicule. The venomous words pierced her, leaving her feeling exposed and vulnerable. She stood frozen, feeling a mix of anger, humiliation, and the sharp ache of betrayal from those she once thought were Blake's friends.

Yet the biggest surprise of her life was still awaiting her.