22 - Relatives

ROMEO'S POV

I was already done fixing the clothes that I wore for this day. Even though it is only our parenti prossimi famiglia, we still didn't want to look unprofessional with our clothing efforts. So, every time we would have some visitors, I would be the one to plan a dressing code for the family.

( Family relatives )

I have planned the right dressing code so we wouldn't look like some distressed living birds who just got out of their cages, whatever type of cells they have.

Of course, I wouldn't forget about my sweet daughter. She's not like my other sons who acts mature and immature at the same time. Divine is still as childish but she is also sometimes aware of her surroundings.

She definitely didn't get that knowledge from her uncle and I'm honestly smarter than that idiot. He's a total jerk at some times and I could see how my sons resembles his personality, unfortunately.

I haven't really planned any clothes for her to wear, since she is still at school. But I suppose, her classes are already done this time.

I am hoping for her to have good grades this first day of her school, but it's also fine if she gets lower marks than that. It is her first day at school and I understand, especially at math, although I am hoping for a higher one.

I've already planned lots of gifts if she gets high grades after these weekdays. It contains her favorite things, but some are also her school supplies just in case if my daughter runs out. But of course, I don't really want to give her a bad motivation without the gifts if she gets lower grades. It is her first time and she'll understand a lot more while growing up.

I was now in front of my wife. We're both at the gardens, at the back of our mansion. She was already dressed nicely, but it's a coincidence how Divine's face almost resemble Daleah's face. As if, she was made to be my wife's little her. Those are one of the wholesome things that I wanted.

Daleah was picking flowers, which was a small sunflowers. One of the common things that some people like, but roses are mostly the favorite of them all.

I slightly leaned down at the wall behind me and crossed my feet together while watching her, "What are you doing?" I asked and she looked at me with a soft and sweet grin, "I want to make a matching bracelet for our daughter, Romeo."

My heart melted at her words. Both of them are so cute and I'm proud of having them. I'm also proud of having my sons, even though they're a bit of a jerk sometimes.

"That's sweet. I'm sure Divine would like that," I chuckled before standing straight and walking towards my wife. I was now beside her while watching her pick the desired flowers she wanted.

"We should be with our other sons now. You can continue that while we're inside, darling," I kissed her cheeks before leading her inside the house.

We walked together to the living room and all of our children are already there, dressed nicely and formally. Enzo wasn't here yet since he drove away to pick up Divine from school.

All of us waited for a few minutes until a couple of USVs parked outside of our lot. Andres opened the huge door of our house revealing our side relative family, the Lombardi family.

"Hola mi amigo," I looked away with a scoffed while rolling my eyes. It was Michael who have greeted me but yet, I wasn't satisfied seeing his face.

( Hello my friend )

I stared at him with a dark expression, "It seems that you do not remember how I don't speak Spanish."