Tutor lessons (DNF) High school AU

Yas

__________

Third person :P

_________________

Dream was wondering the halls wagging, he was supposed to be in maths but he was shit at it so he decided to not give a fuck... not that he didn't do that already... 

He was wondering the halls until the principle, Philza caught him.  "Cl- Dream... What are you doing out of your class, if I'm right, you should be in maths aye...?" Philza looked through his notes and then looked back up at Dream. 

Philza sighs "Dream you are failing at maths, and the only option is to get you a tutor... Because you don't seem to be going to your classes..." Dream looks shocked he knew it would happen, but he didn't think soon...

"Cos their shit and a waste of time." Dream snarled. He was quite an aggressive and selfish person most of the time. "I know that may be your opinion on the lessons, but... y'know what meet me in my office after school alright?" Philzah said softly but slightly irritated.

As soon as the bell rang, Dream slowly walked up to Philzah's office and knocked. He may be selfish, but at least he was polite... sometimes...

"Come in," Philzah exclaimed from the other side of the door. Dream opened the door to see a small brunette boy at Phil's desk. "So Dream, this is George. He'll be your tutor. Is that alright with you...?" Phil asked, tilting his head slightly. Dream looked at the small brunette boy, 'he's cute...' Dream thought to himself.

"Well, George, you know how tutoring works, so you two go off." Phil looked at George whilst he said that. So George led them out of the school grounds. "Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm George. "George extended his hand. "You're Dream right...?" George tilted his head. Dream had been so lost in the smaller boys' looks that he had completely zoned out.

"O-Oh yeah, whatever." Dream shrugged. "Well, do you want to go to my house or your house to study?" He asked, looking up at Dream. "Mine," he said monotone and emotionless. "Okay then, lead the way, hah. "The smaller boy smiled and followed after Dream.

They got to Dreams house and went inside it wasn't the best house but it wasn't the worst either. The two boys went upstairs to Dreams room and actually started to study, 1 hour in they actually knew a bit about each other and they were just talking.

"Sooo," George said, not knowing how to continue the conversation. "It's kinda weird how you and Sapnap are best friends..." George said softly. "Why is that?" Dream grunted. "Well, you know how Sapnap is dating Karl right..." George said awkwardly, but Dream nodded. "What are you like homophobic?" He snarled. "no no no no no no not at all. I'm actually bi, so" George laughed softly. "But Karl is my best friend. That's what I was trying to put across, hah. " George giggled.

Dream moved a bit closer to George, and George moved closer as well their lips were mere inches apart, and their eyes locked into each other's. But slowly but surely, their lips connected, and they pulled each other close.

Dream pulled George onto his lap, bringing them closer together. Their tounges danced and danced together its like they were meant to be. George grabbed Dreams colar motioning for his shirt to come off, which he complied with. George looked at Dream who no longer had a shirt on, George was mesmerized and so out of it he didn't notice the dirty blone to be leaving a trail of love bites on George's white pale skin. Dream went to George's lips and kissed them passionately.

After a while, George was the first to pull away. "I-I..." George stuttered.  George got up, and he busted through the door and ran down the stairs and outside...

Dream was left dumb founded and shocked...

"Shit..."